Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

QoL suggestions for the Mythic process

Hi, I've just been making a Tizona, a long time after making my first Mythic Burtgang and I thought while I did this I'd get a gauge of the process and what could do with an update and I would make the following suggestions:

1) Einherjar needs an improvements. Right now the major problem is everyone wants to do T3 but there are only 3 rooms at any one time, people should share out their lamp but they don't. I would suggest any of the following, entry time reduce further, more points for clearing a chamber, more instances (if possible).

2) ZNM is mostly fine, I would suggest more zeni per soul plate and I would very highly recommend reducing the maximum cost a pop item can increase to or eliminating the cost altogether, I am currently trying to do Sarameya trials and I'm probably going to cave on the price but it is constantly hovering between 12-14k zeni for a pop.

3) The 1 day limit on AR is outdated at this point and should be removed, it just unnecessarily slows down the trial process for the weapons that use that zone. At the very least a temporary lifting of the 1 Earth Day limit to AR should be trialled to see if there would be any congestion.

Thank you.
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Don't count on it anytime soon.

They usually have the point of view being: "It ain't broke, so don't fix it."
    Remember, the original concept of the game is to make money for the company.
    :: With that to happen they need to have people playing longer to accomplish in-game goals to bring them in more monthly revenue.

Giving players short cuts or quicker easy time for such highly wanted or difficult to make items (notice I said "to make", not "to obtain") would hurt their income because the player would then have no reason to continue playing after they have accomplished all of their goals (which has happened, but more rarely than the next part....)

Yes, you can have the counter-argument that the player would THEN quit because it takes so long to accomplish something because they don't want to have to wait for it.
    :: But that is the player's impatience and inability to wait and work on the other 16,000+ other things to do in the game while waiting (City missions, quests, NPC quests, objectives, etc...), not anything actually wrong or imbalanced about the game, just the lack of the player to be patient and spread their time out over other things to do that are offered.

So you get both sides of the argument here.
    Since one would detract from the time dedication they can put towards updates for the game (updating a gaming code that is nearly as old as the game itself now that PS2 and XBox are gone), which MIGHT damage the game play value if tampered with (which HAS happened more than once initializing a game-wide shutdown and server code fix), the side of "Do nothing because there's nothing wrong with it other than impatient players" would be what they are going to do.

So succinctly; they probably won't.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Admittedly, I'm not on Asura, but I've never seen high demand for Einherjar.

That being said, congestion is one of the reasons various contents have time delays.

The post above is very good- you have to strike a balance between too easy/short and too hard/long. Too short and people run out of things to do too quickly. Too long and it discourages people from even trying.
    (0)