Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    And here I was thinking FFXI had a better community lol

While there is occasionally some trolling in the Novice Network, I rarely see anyone get frivolously kicked from it- and the penalty is only 3 hours, or 30 minutes for new adventurers.
    Kicked as in, you get removed and unable to participate after you have 48 hours playtime.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Kicked as in, you get removed and unable to participate after you have 48 hours playtime.
    Oh you mean when people are no longer considered "new."

Hm. FFXIV considers you to be "new" until you've completed all the story up through the initial release of the current expansion , and if you do that fast there's still a minimum play time.
    (1)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Just wanted to say here.

Alhanelem is correct about FFXIV.
    (0)

Character
    Yakana
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Oh you mean when people are no longer considered "new."

Hm. FFXIV considers you to be "new" until you've completed all the story up through the initial release of the current expansion , and if you do that fast there's still a minimum play time.
    This would of been much better. I'm still pretty clueless about a lot of things on XI to be honest. This game is quite a challenge. I got fun it's chill and all and I watch movies and shows while playing its easy to kick back and relax. But when it come to do certain things, it's a real big time sink.

Also what's with all the yell chat? That's annoying to see those spammers.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinas View Post
    This would of been much better. I'm still pretty clueless about a lot of things on XI to be honest. This game is quite a challenge. I got fun it's chill and all and I watch movies and shows while playing its easy to kick back and relax. But when it come to do certain things, it's a real big time sink.

Also what's with all the yell chat? That's annoying to see those spammers.
    well there's a fairly long cooldown on yell chats, so no one person can really spam it. You can always filter it out, or blacklist the RMT.

You can also change servers. Asura is overpopulated because everyone is insistent t hat more population = better. Especially before they duplicated certain instance areas, there were considerable wait times for content on Asura. . Along with a quieter server also comes vastly less RMT and other unpleasantness. Smaller servers will also have a tighter-knit community.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2