Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Dev. Posts

Hybrid View

November 2020 FINAL FANTASY XI Digest

The latest FINAL FANTASY XI Digest is now available! The digest covers key features from the most recent version update. Check out the video, try the version update, and leave a feedback based on your experience of playing the new content.

• Please reply to this thread to leave your feedback.
    • Please only post feedback pertaining to the version update and digest video in this thread.
    • To better collect your feedback, we ask that you post one specific feedback per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    • Before posting your feedback, check the thread to see if similar feedback was already mentioned and hit the “Like!” button instead of re-posting the same feedback.
    (3)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    You haven't replied to an actual NA Digest thread in many months. Can you please address the lack of content that both intermediate and veteran players are experiencing? We want I-Level 150-170 content. We don't want more weapons (especially from a lottery system or given our inventory issues). This is even less desirable when there is no new content to use such weapons.

P.S. I sincerely hope there is a new shield (updated Aegis/Ochain, or otherwise) to look forward to, in the future.
    (8)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Can Campaign battle be addressed/modernised?
    Back in the day, I really enjoyed the content.

These days, it seems empty content, with just people doing it for the AMAN Trove objective.

Suggestions:
    1. Increase the monsters level/add new higher level waves.
    2. Add different treasure/rewards to the pools from the chests.
    2. There is a long standing issue where monsters getting "stuck", coming one by one, or not at all for up to half an hour.

I guess I could also say the same for Besieged, as the battle on Asura is normally over in less than 5 minutes which also renders it useless for lower level players participating with the way the EXP is calculated.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    You haven't replied to an actual NA Digest thread in many months. Can you please address the lack of content that both intermediate and veteran players are experiencing? We want I-Level 150-170 content. We don't want more weapons (especially from a lottery system or given our inventory issues). This is even less desirable when there is no new content to use such weapons.

P.S. I sincerely hope there is a new shield (updated Aegis/Ochain, or otherwise) to look forward to, in the future.
    can't agree more !
    • We looking for more wardrobe.
    • New Content (reforge Empyrean Armors yes, please!)
    • Update for Shield and Instrument (Ochain, Aegis, Daurdabla, Gjallarhorn) With Skill and ilvl119.

And please feel free to integrate AshenbubsHD and Amelila's work directly into the game, so we can enjoy officialy the updated graphics on FFXI!

PS :
    I wanted to thank you for the dynamic background screens you shared with us.
    Even though nobody uses 1920 x 1080 resolutions anymore since 2005, it's nice to see this kind of initiative!
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11eu/top.../201109_H01ol/
    Can we hope to have another more contemporary resolution soon?
    for exemple:
    3840x2160; 2560x1600; 2560x1440 (for 16/9 ratio)
    3840x1080 (for 32/9 ratio native or dual screen)
    (2)
    Last edited by Akivatoo; 11-12-2020 at 07:14 PM.

Please SE !

Character
    Zigzagzig
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    We want wardrobes........and new content........ don't want items , no rooms , no interets........ Delete old contents than no ones cares anymore , or do...... and there is a lots.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigou View Post
    We want wardrobes........and new content........ don't want items , no rooms , no interets........ Delete old contents than no ones cares anymore , or do...... and there is a lots.
    So what should content reward t hen? rainbows and unicorn magic?
    (0)

Character
    Asukoya
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    The game population is low.

Please remove all level restriction on old content from the main game till Wing of the goddess. So that way we can enjoy solo old content that no one want to do in group.
    Allow all craft to be mastered like jobs.
    (2)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniks View Post
    That would be fantastic. I'd let the dev team to decide.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniks View Post
    The game population is low.

Please remove all level restriction on old content from the main game till Wing of the goddess. So that way we can enjoy solo old content that no one want to do in group.
    What old content besides seal BCNMs enforces a level restriction still? I thought most of the old stuff already had level restrictions lifted.
    (0)

Character
    Asukoya
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    What old content besides seal BCNMs enforces a level restriction still? I thought most of the old stuff already had level restrictions lifted.
    GARISON is level restricted and yes the BCNM and some WoG NM also are restricted.
    (0)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast