Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Dominiick
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Dragon Quest Event Items

Hey guys, if you are all not planning on doing anymore Dragon Quest crossovers can you please make the prizes from that event obtainable with log in points.

Thanks
    (0)

Character
    Yojimmbo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    You're right it is zero zero four, thanks
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Is anyone sad the direction the game is taking? It feels like the DEV given up
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by AsuraYojimmbo View Post
    Nomad Bonanza Bug? I purchased a Mog pearl from the moogle. I let the moogle decide on the number and was given the number 4. I was going over the prizes and when I looked at the winning number requirements it states that "all three numbers matching" was needed to win first prize. Are all the winning numbers three digits by default? Or is the possibility of a single number or two digit number being drawn as rank 1, 2, or 3 a probability? I keep going over the official page but can't find any information but the official page states that "all three digits matching" for Rank 1. Any help would be much appreciated thank you.
    They should really show the following zeroes to clarify this, but if you pick 4 as a bonanza ball number, what you're really picking is 00004. You would win first prize if the last three digits (left to right) match exactly, the first two can be anything- 12004 99004 45004, etc.
    (0)

Character
    Mushy
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 54
    add more /dances! i would like to square dance with multiple rows of people in a ho down
    (0)

Character
    Monsutaman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 75
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    Yeah, it does seem that way at times.

However, I have come to accept FFXI for what it is. A MMO I can come back to during free-campaigns or when I feel the urge. I am more interested in the other FFXI mobile game in development tbh. With the success of Genshin Impact, I can't help to wonder if it will be some elements of Gacha. I digress......

FFXI does have the best campaigns of any mmo imo.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    I'm honestly not sure where you're getting this impression. We're getting new story stuff that was never originally planned. Yeah, it's not Massive New Content Extravaganza, but it's more than I was personally expecting.
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I'm honestly not sure where you're getting this impression. We're getting new story stuff that was never originally planned. Yeah, it's not Massive New Content Extravaganza, but it's more than I was personally expecting.
    While I personally appreciate new story content, I'm not happy that we don't have group content to keep engaging with our linkshell friends. There needs to be a Dynamis Beaucedine/Xarcabard (Divergence) on the product roadmap, in addition to what ever else SE has planned. Story content and actual game play related to character/gear progression, both need to be prioritized with the same level of importance. This isn't a one-player game.

To accept anything less than this, given that we are paying customers, is silly. Honestly, SE could increase the subscription price to from $12 to $15 or even $20, and Final Fantasy fans will still pay it (but only when SE continues to meet or exceed our expectations...and they haven't). Asking for Divergence-level content every 3-4 years is not asking a lot.

Sadly, many updates over the last 10 years have been supremely underwhelming, to the point of giving me Stockholm Syndrome.
    (0)
    Last edited by Gwydion; 12-08-2020 at 12:13 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I mean, we've gotten new batttle content too with Odyssey. I mean I can understand how you feel- but I feel like they're giving us quite a bit considering what they're able to do and what resources SE gives them. We also know new battle content is coming, as we've been told empyrean armor will eventually get its reforged +2/3 versions.
    (1)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5