Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Suteru View Post
    I'm really starting to think that the Dream Flower Petal wasn't added to loot tables as intended. By the time the RoV bees in La Theine had been camped to death already.
    I've seen your bug report, and it has been marked as "Working as intended"... Maybe nobody has worked it out yet?
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Yeah, we figured it out. From the black mandies on Purgonorgo Isle, you have to get them to use Dream Flower first.
    (0)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I'm sorry but this is a very disappointing update.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    Each year, some version updates are on the light side as we prepare for bigger updates to come, and this is one such update. Rest assured, though, that we are preparing for greater things to come in the next version update—the November version update, which is always one of the bigger ones as XI celebrates the 11th month of the year.

However, in exchange for being a bit lighter on new content, we’ve got a wonderful array of campaigns for you at enjoy and prepare for an even more fruitful November.
    I quote the announcement of the October 2020 update because it is written as though something more substantial would be added. The last massive addition to content was Dynamis-Divergence in Nov 2017. 3 years ago...

Odyssey has been massively underwhelming in my experience. There's no story reason to be there, just Moogle NPC says go. I've seen more story crafted into holiday events. There's little incentive to group up or fight the Notorious Monsters that you've crafted besides Moogle Mastery at the moment.

Segment cost for lustreless materials need to be reduced. Even if new rewards will be added to segments in future updates. That amount for 1 material is too high.

Nomad Mog Bonanza weapons is upsetting to be honest. It's a pure RNG reward. It adds no substance. I don't know why there is significant resources devoted to a lottery. In a time where we're constantly told development resources are slim. Why spend time balancing and making weapons that don't have content behind them? Please reconsider adding these weapons to Odyssey and further giving group reasons to do Odyssey.

I appreciate that a new storyline is slowly unfolding. I appreciate efforts to welcome new/returning players. I appreciate that effort is put into things to attract casual players like Ambuscade Vol. 2. But please be fair also to players who are dedicated to keeping this game around as they continue to subscribe month after month.

I hope December and going forward we can get transparency on what's possible with current development resources, some new progression for veterans and return of monthly job updates.
    (1)

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    You haven't replied to an actual NA Digest thread in many months. Can you please address the lack of content that both intermediate and veteran players are experiencing? We want I-Level 150-170 content. We don't want more weapons (especially from a lottery system or given our inventory issues). This is even less desirable when there is no new content to use such weapons.

P.S. I sincerely hope there is a new shield (updated Aegis/Ochain, or otherwise) to look forward to, in the future.
    can't agree more !
    • We looking for more wardrobe.
    • New Content (reforge Empyrean Armors yes, please!)
    • Update for Shield and Instrument (Ochain, Aegis, Daurdabla, Gjallarhorn) With Skill and ilvl119.

And please feel free to integrate AshenbubsHD and Amelila's work directly into the game, so we can enjoy officialy the updated graphics on FFXI!

PS :
    I wanted to thank you for the dynamic background screens you shared with us.
    Even though nobody uses 1920 x 1080 resolutions anymore since 2005, it's nice to see this kind of initiative!
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11eu/top.../201109_H01ol/
    Can we hope to have another more contemporary resolution soon?
    for exemple:
    3840x2160; 2560x1600; 2560x1440 (for 16/9 ratio)
    3840x1080 (for 32/9 ratio native or dual screen)
    (2)
    Last edited by Akivatoo; 11-12-2020 at 07:14 PM.

Please SE !

Character
    Arisingchicken
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 60
    Regarding level caps on old content..I don't mind, and even enjoy capped content. The problem for me is finding anyone else that cares to do any of it, and trusts not being allowed in. I can't do BCNM Petrifying Pair with trusts for example, but all the new Higher Level stuff I can use trusts on. Doesn't make much sense to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    (0)
    Too many people in FFXI land are toxic. Including the official forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Genomeffxi View Post
    Odyssey C report (chest count and NM names) is still broken o.O that's 2-3 updates without being solved.
    Hello Genomeffxi,

Thank you for bringing up this issue. We would appreciate if you could please report the bug on our bug reporting section of the forums here following the template so we can further investigate the issue.

Thank you and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
    (2)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Player
    The golden bomb for V2 is a good idea but the randomness isn't. The problem is, the points are awful already.

Why not instead make it a 100% spawn but make it despawn in 10 seconds or something, so players have to kill it quick to get the bonus.

If I'm struggling with v1, this bomb will not make me do v2. I'll just keep struggling with v1 because the vastly higher reward and low chance of it to spawn.

Here is an even better idea, allow the bomb to give a bigger bonus based on how many people you bring. you really need to encourage people to group up for "easier" content.
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

im not sure if anyone else has ever posted this but i think we should do like ff14 and do a bonanza every month, a small one, and 2 huge ones at middle of year and at end of year. its a really good idea because it keeps people interested, and noones gonna drop out of the game waiting for their marble to strike rich.
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Is there any significance to higher Moogle Mastery apart from minor enhancements to Trusts, that is going to be noticeable going forward in future Odyssey patches?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    im not sure if anyone else has ever posted this but i think we should do like ff14 and do a bonanza every month, a small one, and 2 huge ones at middle of year and at end of year. its a really good idea because it keeps people interested, and noones gonna drop out of the game waiting for their marble to strike rich.
    FFXIV doesn't really have anything like the mog bonanza. The closest thing is the Jumbo Cactpot, but that just rewards MGP and a cosmetic ring, you can't get any gear with stats or anything like that from it.
    (0)

11. 11-19-2020 10:06 PM

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast