Character
    Elliander
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 96

Cherukiki Trust not given by Taillegeas (Ducal Hospitality Started instead)

I completed "Chains and Bonds" a few years ago at least. I'm currently on "Three Paths" having completed "Where Messengers Gather" last so I am not between the missions that exclude her. I went to the Dining Room in Ru'Lude gardens and spoke with Taillegeas, but all "Ducal Hospitality" was started as he asked for

- A loaf of Goblin Bread
    - A Goblin Pie
    - A Goblin Mushpot
    - Goblin Doll
    - A handful of counterfeit gil (the only item on the list that has to be farmed)

The listed requirements say:

Complete one of the Trust initiation quests in either San d’Oria, Bastok, or Windurst.
    Complete the mission "Chains and Bonds."
    * Cherukiki's alter ego may not be acquired between the time the mission "The Warrior's Path" is offered and the boss of the mission "Dawn" is defeated.
    Speak with Taillegeas in Ru'Lude Gardens (I-7) after fulfilling the above prerequisites.
    Completing "A Ducal Hospitality" is not a listed requirement, but after it was given even talking to him repeatedly didn't give me the Cipher.

Is this a bug, or a hidden requirement? Are there any other quests I will have to complete before he will give the appropriate dialogue?
    (0)
    Last edited by Elliander; 11-07-2020 at 09:55 AM.
    Immortal until proven otherwise.

Character
    Elliander
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 96
    I also posted this in bug report, but it got moved to "Working As Intended" which really annoys me.

https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...573#post631573

If I would have been given this cipher on completion of the mission, without having to do this quest first, then why would I have to do this quest in order to get it now? and why isn't this quest listed as a prerequisite?
    (0)
    Immortal until proven otherwise.

Character
    Ariandra
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    HI!
    Last I remember, you cannot get her during the "Three Paths" missions, most of my characters were able to get her after clearing mission 6-2 Omega/Ultima fight iirc
    (0)
    HI!