Player

will there be a return home capaign this month?

FFXI has had a return home campaign in November every year for the past 5-6 years, surely if there will be one this year it should have been announced by now (since they usually line up with patches)?

If we are not having one, why has it changed?

Can we get a word on if it's happening or not? I and many others tell others when these happen and we get a decent amount of success bringing people back, what's going on this year?
    (2)

Player
    So no return home campaign on 11/11 as you have done for the past 7 years and no explanation as to why, interesting. Thank you community team!
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm guessing you only play during the free campaigns then huh?
    (1)

Player
    The entire point of a return home campaign is to get people to come back and resub, if it didn't work they would not of done it so long.

If you don't tell us about them in time we can't share them around to get people to come back.
    (0)

Player
    So apparantely this has now been delayed till next month and not only did they not bother to tell us but we get no explanation why either.

Wonderful communication as always.
    (0)

Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    It's in the Digest, it's so people can play during the Holidays.
    (2)
    Last edited by Suteru; 11-11-2020 at 10:00 AM.

Character
    Monsutaman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 75
    Been awhile, last post was August 31st. It was hot outside then lol, now it is freezing. So......I am one of those people who mostly play during free weeks, because FFXI does not add enough content to warrant a full-time sub (Just one man's opinion). I will sub for one month during it though, for the exp plus....but usually dip out after that.

I would like to see them go all out; include all the trust people may have missed out on like Shantotto II and the exp Corsair. Also the mog pell and dial keys. This is perhaps the best mmo campaign I can think of off the top...
    (0)