Player

If you're going to put limits on sparks why not other things?

So you put a strict limit on sparks because you wanted to stop botters endlessly farming sparks and dumping gil into the economy which caused massive inflation, I think the limit is too low but ultimately it was a good idea.

However, now those bots are just botting other things in an unlimited fashion and ruining the market there for legit farmers.

Why is there unlimited access to dynamis or Salvage now?

In theory this sounds good, someone working on something can farm farm farm right?. In reality a living human is not going to do more than 5-10 runs a day, even hardcore people are not going to do more than 10. So why not cap it at a sensible number when you know bots are going to do it 22 hours a day (and then 2 hours doing assault)?

I don't like putting limits on stuff but bots destroy the market for people who farm these things to make gil and if you're going to start putting limits on things that don't impact other farmers (sparks nerf) then you need to carry on down the chain to fix the issues that cause in other areas that directly do input other sellers.
    (3)

Character
    Iwaio
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

In the way I asked for bot framing reduction

I suggested that in the areas where there are ground tomes or field tomes limit the amount of gil that can be received to 500 gil per day from the any training regime since many bot groups have a couple of L99 Beastmaster, i.e. any fast killing job, with each one leveling up 5 nub characters leveling up there beastmaster. thus getting thousands in straight gil every hour. These mostly came to Bismark from Asura with IPs from China.
    (0)

Thousands of gil every hour. How will the economy ever survive?
    (0)
    It's your server.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    What does this have to do with website feedback?
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Restricting time limits on older or pre-existing content is NOT a substitute for new content.

I don't like this precedent at all.

We are in a content drought, as Dynamis-D (CL 149) is 3+ years old and Odyssey (CL 120-135) doesn't count.

To keep our subscriptions current, we need long-standing, durable content (CL 160-170). Artificial restrictions are not an adequate means of pro-longing those subscriptions.
    (0)