World: Asura
Main Job: Thief, Lv.76
Support Job: Ninja
Area and Coordinates: La Theine Plateau, G-6
Party or Solo: Solo
NPC Name: None
Monster Name: None
Steps:

1. Activated quest, held carbuncle's ruby in characters inventory. Zoned into appropriate areas with proper weather conditions.

2.Received the proper cutscene showing I had collected the weathers "Color" for all required 7 colors.

3.After receiving the seventh and final "color" i did not receive the cutscene informing me to go to La Theine Plateau to complete the Quest.

4. I went to the proper location (??? located at G-6) but would not allow me to trade the Carbuncle's runby. Nothing showed up in the chat log as to why the trade was not accepted.

5. Just clicking on the ??? i would received the message "Your Carbuncle's ruby shines brightly, but something seems to be missing."

6. I attempted to regather all 7 "colors" again receiving no new cutscene informing me that i had collected a missing "Color"

7. Dropped my Carbuncle's ruby and acquired a new one, tried to recollect the 7 "colors" with no new cutscenes, trade still not being accepted and the same message that "something is missing."

8. Attempted several more times to recollect all "Colors" (4 attempts at collecting all 7), receiving again no new cutscene.