Character
    Lachrymus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Unable to retrieve ROE reward from Eliminate Your Apathy *Full Inventory and warped*

Hello - I seem to have made a huge mistake when working on getting my final Ark Divine Might Trust the Hume.

I had the Eliminate Your Apathy ROE flagged and killed the ARK: HM BCNM fight solo w/ trusts with just 76/80 inventory spaces. After completing the fight, I received an error message that I was unable to retrieve the Trust item because of full inventory. All of the other loot from completing the fight fell into my inventory and made me full inventory. I proceeded to open a GM ticket upset and warp ringed out without trying to zone in and out first.

I have tried visiting the memory influx in Ru'lude Gardens, talking to Jamal who gave me the ROE assignment, accessing the completed ROE quest in the menu and attempting to receive the Trust reward and even completed the fight a second time and none of these resolved my issue.

Can someone please let me know if there is any other thing I can try? Otherwise, I'd like to report this as a bug to see if it can potentially be looked into and resolved as a bug fix.
    (0)

Character
    Lachrymus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    **Resolved**
    (0)