Character
    Raain
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Apex Pop Spots in Sea and other beautiful places -- please SE!!!

Ok, so I go to Sea, Lufaise, sky or some other beautiful place. I call my trusts, then trade a Bat Fang to an "Apex Pop Spot" in Sea, and out pops an Apex Bat set (just like Dho), wanting to kill me. I pull it away, beat it down... Five seconds after I pop, another group nearby sends their Bard over, and he trades a Tiger Fang to the Apex Pop Spot and an Apex Tiger pops out, roars at them, tears over and tries to kill them... The catch is that, in order to get JP, you need to contribute; cast, hit, sing, w/e... AFK players get no JP. We would be able to enjoy beautiful above ground zones that we seldom see, and make JP honestly, and the Gilcancer would be banished to Dho, so we would not have to wait minutes as they hoard all pops. Each pop spot could support a number of ptys, and there can be many per zone. And other Apex mobs can be added to the mix, popped by a cheap, easily farmable 99 stack item. And my vote -- no battle music. I have spent the last 2 months down in Doh with Gilcancer on every corner... Please SE...
    (1)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I've been asking for the "you get as much cp/jp as you work for" mode for a long time.
    They already have this effect in Campaign battles; you enter a campaign fight, do nothing, you get nothing, or possible BARELY anything.
    Why can't this be implemented for the "Apex target" locations too? You stand afk, contribute nothing, then you get nothing; or takes a damn long time to get anything worthwhile for the time, like 1 exp/cp per kill.
    This I would love to see.
    P.S. To note to the above parts from Raain, getting access to sky/sea requires a good chunk of work that no RMT people are willing and/or are able to do without losing a LOT of invested time; unless they buy an account that has it already done. Then when that account gets banned, they lose a huge investment, which they will not do.
    (0)