Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Dev. Posts

Hybrid View

October 2020 FINAL FANTASY XI Digest

The latest FINAL FANTASY XI Digest is now available! The digest covers key features from the most recent version update. Check out the video, try the version update, and leave a feedback based on your experience of playing the new content.

• Please reply to this thread to leave your feedback.
    • Please only post feedback pertaining to the version update and digest video in this thread.
    • To better collect your feedback, we ask that you post one specific feedback per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    • Before posting your feedback, check the thread to see if similar feedback was already mentioned and hit the “Like!” button instead of re-posting the same feedback.
    (6)

Player
    Another month of no job updates, even minor tweeks. Too many months lacking job "fixes".

Thumbs down for that.
    (6)

Character
    Dibble
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Soraii View Post
    Another month of no job updates, even minor tweeks. Too many months lacking job "fixes".

Thumbs down for that.
    This is what an update for a game in "maintenance mode" looks like. Anything above this is a bonus.
    (0)
    NIN is not even one of my three jobs on char profile - GJ SE!

Character
    Kthulupwns
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    ^ couldn't agree more.
    (3)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    You said you were able to procure resources for 3 years, until 2022, instead of hoping to get resources on only an annual basis.

If this is true, why don't we have some kind of FF11 Road Map? I just fail to predict what kind of update we're going to get from month to month, or within a year.

Can you give us some idea of what your goals are for each quarter or perhaps, even over a year? I want to stay subscribed, but currently, I have no idea what new content is coming, if anything at all, to keep playing.
    (3)
    Last edited by Gwydion; 10-12-2020 at 03:55 PM.

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    You said you were able to procure resources for 3 years, until 2022, instead of hoping to get resources on only an annual basis.

If this is true, why don't we have some kind of FF11 Road Map? I just fail to predict what kind of update we're going to get from month to month, or within a year.

Can you give us some idea of what your goals are for each quarter or perhaps, even over a year? I want to stay subscribed, but currently, I have no idea what new content is coming, if anything at all, to keep playing.
    I feel you. FFXIV has that similar problem. Just a smaller update than before this year but they still have our XI developers. Months of no playing FFXI. I don't want to see it to die but I really need to take a break. XD
    (0)

Character
    Ariandra
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    HI!
    I for one would have loved to have seen a Cait Sith suit and mask to go with the Moogle, Goblin, Chocobo, Bahamut, etc and etc from this new Halloween event, subligar is ok I guess, new sheet music might be a bonus, hopefully it's something that plays in towns during nighttime hours...I feel a Tim Burton "This is Halloween" vibe o.o!
    (1)
    HI!

Character
    Beren
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Autumn Trusts

I've been back since May, & I find the fact that I can't acquire 86 trusts in 6 months incredibly annoying. When will the next batch of trusts be available?
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Quendi1234 View Post
    I've been back since May, & I find the fact that I can't acquire 86 trusts in 6 months incredibly annoying. When will the next batch of trusts be available?
    This is not commented on enough. The fact that trusts exist that cannot be obtained is incredibly stupid.
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Soraii View Post
    This is not commented on enough. The fact that trusts exist that cannot be obtained is incredibly stupid.
    If you were thinking about the gaming limits of what they can still do and cant do, this would be one of those reasons as to why the way it is, the way it is... just saying.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast