Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

October 2020 FINAL FANTASY XI Digest

The latest FINAL FANTASY XI Digest is now available! The digest covers key features from the most recent version update. Check out the video, try the version update, and leave a feedback based on your experience of playing the new content.

• Please reply to this thread to leave your feedback.
    • Please only post feedback pertaining to the version update and digest video in this thread.
    • To better collect your feedback, we ask that you post one specific feedback per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    • Before posting your feedback, check the thread to see if similar feedback was already mentioned and hit the “Like!” button instead of re-posting the same feedback.
    (6)

Player
    Another month of no job updates, even minor tweeks. Too many months lacking job "fixes".

Thumbs down for that.
    (6)

Character
    Kthulupwns
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    ^ couldn't agree more.
    (3)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    You said you were able to procure resources for 3 years, until 2022, instead of hoping to get resources on only an annual basis.

If this is true, why don't we have some kind of FF11 Road Map? I just fail to predict what kind of update we're going to get from month to month, or within a year.

Can you give us some idea of what your goals are for each quarter or perhaps, even over a year? I want to stay subscribed, but currently, I have no idea what new content is coming, if anything at all, to keep playing.
    (3)
    Last edited by Gwydion; 10-12-2020 at 03:55 PM.

Character
    Ilisidi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    October is a very special month for me not only due to personal reasons but also because it's the month I started playing Final Fantasy XI back with the Europe release in 2004. Due to personal reasons after many years in the game there were many years I couldn't play. I missed FFXI all that time and I'm happy that last year this time I was able to return. I'm enjoying the game more than ever and there's still so many things for me to do, which will keep me for quite some time, because I decided to go at a more relaxed pace and simply enjoy my time in Vana'diel.

I have liked the recent mini-games and look forward to what you came up with for Halloween, which is an event very dear to my heart since it was also my first event in Vana'diel. I still remember the wonder from all those years back.

Hopefully you'll have an enjoyable October and rest of the year.
    (3)

Character
    Dibble
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Soraii View Post
    Another month of no job updates, even minor tweeks. Too many months lacking job "fixes".

Thumbs down for that.
    This is what an update for a game in "maintenance mode" looks like. Anything above this is a bonus.
    (0)
    NIN is not even one of my three jobs on char profile - GJ SE!

Character
    Oniel
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Wanna keep the fans happy w/o much work while preparing for a bigger update? Something as minor as being able to visibly show a ranged/instrument item equipped on an idle character will do the work. Trust me XD
    (0)

Character
    Codegen
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I was expecting at least the bugs in Odyssey Sheol C to be fixed by this update, but the moogle report for C still has untranslated things like NM6:4(kanji) instead of the NM names, and the count of chests and coffers still shows zero if I just logged in or incorrectly copies the counts of Sheol B if I check that first and then check a status report for Sheol C...
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

questions

on the ambuscade, what particular candy do u have to eat?, and does it stop a status effect or something so u eat only when it uses it? I like the lineup for ambuscade, and thanks for the tips.
    (1)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    You said you were able to procure resources for 3 years, until 2022, instead of hoping to get resources on only an annual basis.

If this is true, why don't we have some kind of FF11 Road Map? I just fail to predict what kind of update we're going to get from month to month, or within a year.

Can you give us some idea of what your goals are for each quarter or perhaps, even over a year? I want to stay subscribed, but currently, I have no idea what new content is coming, if anything at all, to keep playing.
    I feel you. FFXIV has that similar problem. Just a smaller update than before this year but they still have our XI developers. Months of no playing FFXI. I don't want to see it to die but I really need to take a break. XD
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast