Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    The new chat channel feels like an immense waste of time and effort to me. Instead of putting in the effort to build a new global chat channel that is very unlikely to be used the way you are hoping it will be used, I think it would be a far greater benefit for newbies/returnees if you raise the membership cap on Linkshells.
    Only 64 online members just isn't enough room.

If the member cap were raised to something crazy like 1024, there would be no need for this new channel on Asura because my linkshell would be recruiting every new/returnee player on the server as soon as we can find them. More realistically, a bump to 128+ would be greatly appreciated and let FaceDesk get back to our core mission of turning FFXI newbies into vets.
    (2)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    The new chat channel feels like an immense waste of time and effort to me. Instead of putting in the effort to build a new global chat channel that is very unlikely to be used the way you are hoping it will be used, I think it would be a far greater benefit for newbies/returnees if you raise the membership cap on Linkshells.

If the member cap were raised to something crazy like 1024, there would be no need for this new channel on Asura because my linkshell would be recruiting every new/returnee player on the server as soon as we can find them. More realistically, a bump to 128+ would be greatly appreciated and let FaceDesk get back to our core mission of turning FFXI newbies into vets.
    Well, I am hoping additionally by doing this on the new chat channel /assistchannel besides thankfully moving-out players from reliance's towards only website's info usages for games help such as two Wikipedia's being FFXIclopedia & BGwiki of a few of them with having to jump out of the game to look them up, my hope is that they are working more & more towards getting away from us having to use the POL Viewer to be logging into the game being more directly in the game with each passing of time there is less needed to be on the pol viewer screen, and unfortunately still, its where the game gets updated at still as well as our security log-ins are still being tied into before actually going to the area of game itself {located}. Keep in mind I will learn more about it once officially in the game + games updated tonight as well, just thought I put this out there before I forget once more too
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 10-19-2020 at 04:51 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Ariandra
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    HI!
    I for one would have loved to have seen a Cait Sith suit and mask to go with the Moogle, Goblin, Chocobo, Bahamut, etc and etc from this new Halloween event, subligar is ok I guess, new sheet music might be a bonus, hopefully it's something that plays in towns during nighttime hours...I feel a Tim Burton "This is Halloween" vibe o.o!
    (1)
    HI!

Character
    Cliche
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 75
    The new Chat channel is a welcome addition, even though its not active just yet, my only concern is that, it will be abused.
    (0)

Character
    Beren
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Autumn Trusts

I've been back since May, & I find the fact that I can't acquire 86 trusts in 6 months incredibly annoying. When will the next batch of trusts be available?
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Quendi1234 View Post
    I've been back since May, & I find the fact that I can't acquire 86 trusts in 6 months incredibly annoying. When will the next batch of trusts be available?
    This is not commented on enough. The fact that trusts exist that cannot be obtained is incredibly stupid.
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Soraii View Post
    This is not commented on enough. The fact that trusts exist that cannot be obtained is incredibly stupid.
    If you were thinking about the gaming limits of what they can still do and cant do, this would be one of those reasons as to why the way it is, the way it is... just saying.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post

You have no idea how many returning players I see, even on Shiva, that really have no idea what to do and they don't have anyone to talk to. They have to know about the concierges to use them, having a global ch at channel would work wonders for these people. Just because it doesn't directly benefit you doesn't mean it's a waste of time. While it's not perfect, the novice network's introduction in FFXIV proved to be a good resource, even though sometimes discussions do get off track.
    (1)

Character
    Julissa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Soraii View Post
    An easy solution would be to start adding the seasonal trusts to random quests or missions nobody does anymore due to lack of or outdated rewards. Anybody who has allready done said quests or missions would just talk to the npc or activate the related RoE objective to get the trust cipher... Maybe you could get Shantotto ii for beating a shantotto ascension for example.
    (2)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

I'm a little late to the party, but perhaps these will still be forwarded. ^^

- Ambuscade

Volume 1: The trolls, similar to the quadav buddies, have a little too many quirks for my taste. Not only does their aura effect return very quickly, they also have the ability to absorb magical damage at times, which makes my skillchains very sad.

On top of all that, as a samurai, even though the in-game descriptions says that, for example, 'Tachi: Goten' deals lightning elemental damage, it is not considered as a magical weapon skill here, but this is an old issue affecting other (but not all!) content as well.

Volume 2: This was a lot more fun than Volume 1, but the rewards are too low. ^^;
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast