Thread: Bibiki seashell

Character
    Arknova
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Bibiki seashell

Could the devs consider making this a repeatable quest or some way of recovering this item please? I tossed this item way back when you could still use it with the ranged attack command before they had patched it. I figured it was a shot in the dark but I contacted a GM to see if they could give me one. Since it happened about 16 years ago they arent able to recover it lol
    (1)

Character
    Arknova
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Found a work around yesterday, make a mule on your account and get to Jeuno and mail a coffer key from your main character to your mule if you can buy one from the Curio Moogle. Trade it to Faursel to get access to Aht Urhgan and do the bibiki seashell quest. Then mail the seashell to your main character. I might be the only player still around that threw their seashell at a Dhamel in bibiki bay while leveling paladin years back but I hope this message serves of use 5 or 10 years from now to another returning player trying to get their seashell back.
    (2)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Thank you so much for sharing your workaround.

I wish SE would accept requests to update the one-time restore tool. As of 2020, the number of items that are unable to be recovered is severely lacking. It's actually very sad when you think about how dropping a 119 item, in many cases, leaves you with the base 75 item after a one-time restore...
    (1)