Character
    Sarasotan
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Alter Egos won't teleport within a zone

Ever since the last update the waypoints haven't been working correctly for me. I can't decline confirmation. It just stays as it is with the decline confirmation option still listed. When I summon alter egos in a zone and teleport from one waypoint within the zone to another, the alter egos don't follow me. But they do show up as being part of my party, so I cannot resummon them. It tells me I already have the maximum number of alter egos. The only thing I can do to clear this is to leave the zone completely. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    You should really post this as a Bug Report, using the relevant template for SE to understand what exactly is going on in more detail.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

It does seem like the creeper I mean alter egos are actually running to you instead of being warped around (I don't actually remember using them like this within an area, so I forget if they actually were warped around before... but I'm going to assume a little that they did).

It took about 7 minutes for them to run from Marjami Ravine #2 to #1.

As a workaround you could dismiss them before warping ('/refa all' or '/returnfaith all' will be handy). If you already warped, forgetting to do that, you can warp back to where you were and wait for a while and they should return to you.

I was also able to confirm the confirmation of transport conundrum, and will file a bug report for both issues unless someone else gets to it first.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.