Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Gurahl
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

out of ideas!

indeed did spicy. Hard reset it all. all file checks, uninstall and reinstall twice over. I'm runnin round with no JA's but I can still cook! G.B.T. Enterprises @Asura AH! Any other suggestions at this point? Out of ideas I am.
    (0)
    G.B.T.

Character
    Waterdust
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I suggest a backup to the server for the macro's an such since your not moving them between accounts/friends.
    Followed by a true clean install of the game itself from SE's installer directly.

You may need to consult your Technician/whoever is in charge of maintaining your pc about what else might be going on.

If your running modifications/custom things for your game like UI enhancements or HD skinning, we can't help you here with that.
    This place is strictly for the original game an the original files, incase no ones ever told you that.

Please be wary of the trolls, they have nothing better to do around here..
    (1)
    Signed,

Prof. Farnsworth:
    That proves nothing! And furthermore, you'd think I could remember a thing like that!
    Plus, who are you anyway?

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    you really don't need to police the forum, mods do delete posts/give infractions after some delay if they find rule breaking.

That being said to spare another reinstall, deleting your user data in the FFXI folder (after backing it up may be enough, as it could be corrupt user data.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    ... but still a little bit funny.
    That's all that matters then!
    (0)

Character
    Waterdust
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    you really don't need to police the forum, mods do delete posts/give infractions after some delay if they find rule breaking.

That being said to spare another reinstall, deleting your user data in the FFXI folder (after backing it up may be enough, as it could be corrupt user data.
    Back to your old ways again (being ryans accomplice) saying things that don't have any merit? sigh.. an here I thought there was hope for you.

I looked at the steps this person has claimed to do, logic says something else is amiss here. No policing involved. Just logic.
    (1)
    Signed,

Prof. Farnsworth:
    That proves nothing! And furthermore, you'd think I could remember a thing like that!
    Plus, who are you anyway?

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Auriga View Post
    Back to your old ways again (being ryans accomplice) saying things that don't have any merit? sigh.. an here I thought there was hope for you.

I looked at the steps this person has claimed to do, logic says something else is amiss here. No policing involved. Just logic.
    What are you talking about? I'm not anyone's accomplice. And if somehow you think we've never disagreed, I remind you I still hate that extra blurb he added to the Ballista page on bgwiki, and an argument over this covered multiple threads on multiple forums. Being able to have polite conversation with someone doesn't make one an "accomplice."

And where did I say something didn't have any merit? But in any case where it actually doesn't, why is there something wrong with saying so? You know, not every idea has merit.

Saying things don't have merit has never been "my way." I simply give my honest opinions. I am not a troll, I never was a troll, and have no intention of being one with any post I've ever made. That some people feel that way isn't my fault. I would be friends with everyone if I could be.

Anyway, All I said was "you don't need to police the forum." Because you don't. You make a big point everywhere you go here warning about trolls and such. People can make up their own minds, and if they don't like posts they will report them, which is what you should do if someone bothers you, rather than call them out on it. Likewise, if you find that someone bothers you so much, you can block them. People are more than capable of taking care of themselves most of the time.

If someone's got a good idea I'll say so. If I think it isn't, I will also say so. If someone needs help, I try to offer it. I really don't understand why you're treating me like this. I came to you here in good faith, and will continue to do so wherever I may have something to offer. I really am not here just to be annoying or a jerk
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 03-13-2023 at 08:28 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2