Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

Job abilities and weapon skills disappearing randomly.

My job abilities are disappearing and am unable to use them even if typed in. Sometimes they come back but they usually stay gone for days and re logging does not help. Also when I activate my automaton sometimes there is no maneuvers, deploy or retrieve. I have to die in order to get any kind of function with the automaton. I tried a complete file check and disabled all addons, still does not work. I would change jobs to attempt to reload abilities sometimes it works but often I lose more abilities. Same is true for changing weapons to get the weapon skills to show back up.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    you sure you're not... changing jobs, or something? I've never heard of anything like this
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazeridan View Post
    I tried a complete file check and disabled all addons
    .... No comment.

Sound like one of your 'add-ons' has corrupted your dat files, I'd suggest backing up your macros and uninstalling and re-installing the game.
    (1)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Laruni
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    This happened to me one time as well, even if I changed jobs the job abilities were gone. It is actually a glitch from the original game itself and has nothing to do with 'add-ons'. There is a fix without re-installing, however.

Instead of using the Playonline Viewer File Check, go to Start Menu > PlayOnline> FINAL FANTASY CONFIG > and on the last tab there is a different file check option there "Final Fantasy File Check Settings" and agree. Use that one and your abilities will be back, this resets all of your game files.
    (0)

Player
    I did uninstall and it was still messed up. I changed jobs several times until I had zero abilities and weaponskills. Zoned and they came back but just today I lost all pet abilities and sub job abilities again.
    (0)
    Last edited by Jazeridan; 09-15-2020 at 07:02 AM.

Player
    Will try this, thanks.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    you sure you're not... changing jobs, or something? I've never heard of anything like this
    No its random abilities its sometimes one, sometimes all, sometimes one 1 hour but not the other.
    (0)
    Last edited by Jazeridan; 09-15-2020 at 07:50 AM.

Player
    This bug is so wierd they only way I can fix it is to change jobs and subjobs constantly until all abilities and weaponskills are gone and to zone. Then they all appear again as normal.
    (0)

Character
    Gurahl
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    done all this and zoned 7 times. still nothin. any specifics you can remember further from that point?
    (0)
    G.B.T.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Try redialing into the internet?
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast