Over the many years of playing Final Fantasy XI, I've witnessed/noticed on countless occasions a miss click in treasure pool. and occurring item given to the wrong player by mistake or on purpose. sadly in my instance last night, I was doing Aman trove and person in party forgot to pass a Nisroch Jerkin. i play 3 characters and didn't realize i had not lotted it on the character I wanted it on. time ran out and unfortunately the Jerkin was given to the player who sold me the orb. I have spoken with a few GM's about what could be done about the particular issue, but alas since the GM team does not have a s item transfer service/only recovery it dropped on accident is nothing that could be done. I am sure lots of people have have had similar issues in the nearly 20 years the game has been running. I would love to see a service to accommodate this issue or maybe an adjustment to treasure pool so things like this done happen. So the GM's can help unfortunate souls like myself and countless others.