Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

September 2020 FINAL FANTASY XI Digest

The latest FINAL FANTASY XI Digest is now available! The digest covers key features from the most recent version update. Check out the video, try the version update, and leave a feedback based on your experience of playing the new content.

• Please reply to this thread to leave your feedback.
    • Please only post feedback pertaining to the version update and digest video in this thread.
    • To better collect your feedback, we ask that you post one specific feedback per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    • Before posting your feedback, check the thread to see if similar feedback was already mentioned and hit the “Like!” button instead of re-posting the same feedback.
    (6)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Thank you for the continued support and updates, as well as new quests.

My only feedback, is that this round of Unity augmented items, seems hit-or-miss. I understand if the aim is to gear new/returning players, but our highest content, Dynamis Divergence, came out in November 2016. Is a 4-year-old player, already considered veteran and not the target of new and augmented gear?
    (1)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    With regard to the entry KI for entering Odyssey, will there be any chance of increasing the max capacity of Moglophones held?
    (3)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 09-11-2020 at 04:35 AM.

Character
    Dekusutaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Thank you for the continued content update. The new update to the Voracious Resurgence was fun, and the rewards were interesting especially Maat's Mix.

Are the any plans to add Odyssey content that can allow more than 6 to enter? The size limit can sometimes be problematic.
    (1)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Thank you for the update! I will play when there are more parts of the new story.

Always good to see you again!
    (0)

are we going to finally be able to get the 2 new jobs that we were suppose to get back in 2014?
    (0)
    thank you for reading and have a good day.

v/r Darksia

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    i just wanted to say, thank you for giving us content. i was afraid that ended years ago.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksia View Post
    are we going to finally be able to get the 2 new jobs that we were suppose to get back in 2014?
    Yeah, they're called Geomancer and Rune Fencer. And... we have them already.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Just wondering on wanted weapons drops of wanted battlefields?=Sheol C or New Shoel?

I don't know if I asked this already but does Shoel C now allow Wanted NM's weapon drops to be upgraded and then augmented to further them yet or just still being on the gears for the moment? I of course would like to see the currently obtained usable wanted weapons to surpass the highest I-Lvl currently available of the hidden by 119-tags or SU-5 weapons not a SU-6 yet weapons yet of course but then to further their ability in that highest i-Lvl suggested then Yeah, I would like to see very cool pickable Aug's that we can pick out putting onto them for furthering them even farther that we feel would fit for the current job we are using it on or using them on for jobs.

Anyways, one of them I would be looking forwards for this into happening since sticking with this weapon on blu for a very long time like I have done with my Empy I-LvL Blu headgear piece of the weapon is: Anahera saber ~> {Anahera Saber +1, +2, +3, hmm....Etcetera on the upgraded before augs added and then choosable augs afterwards}

~~ Looking foward to more of the new add-on The-Voracios-Resurgence which I actually am ejoying its being giving out to us in segments or even small segments instead of all at once add-on storylines/battlefields which prevents us from rushingly blow-through the whole entire add-on being already completed as such that were already looking for other stuff to do in game again without looking at it ever again - all because it's fully completely completed - all at the same time even of one day. So I enjoying + really liking the idea The Voracious Resurgence coming in to us to do over the months released in small segments too. ~~

Who-Knows, Maybe The-Voracios-Resurgence will even take us to an undesicovered cities of movalpos being way down there outside of while being inside Old & New -Town Movopalos ~{I dont know-Like possibly}:~ being way under the water paths there going on even when your looking over down into the water of it's cities, seemigly looking like when your looking over the sides of the walk-ways of what seems to be old mine cart bridged pathways without the tracks we walk on that there maybe something something way, way, down there that could be a long ways down that we cant currently get to, this has been a thought of mine for very many years playing this game when I been in those area's of either Movolapos and looking over the edges to where-ever I am standing of the two cities.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 10-14-2020 at 01:53 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Can we buy a poster of that backdrop?
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast