Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Katsenna
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    The latest FINAL FANTASY XI Digest is now available! The digest covers key features from the most recent version update. Check out the video, try the version update, and leave a feedback based on your experience of playing the new content.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KIePSDtkbxA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    • Please reply to this thread to leave your feedback.
    • Please only post feedback pertaining to the version update and digest video in this thread.
    • To better collect your feedback, we ask that you post one specific feedback per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    • Before posting your feedback, check the thread to see if similar feedback was already mentioned and hit the “Like!” button instead of re-posting the same feedback.
    Could you guys internally work on CPU and GPU game optimization and helpful tips and tricks to updated PC build. I hear a lot of people have issues like me in this area. Also update pc suggestion on parts you can get to play FFXI the smoothest having CPU issues with FFXI
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    I don't know if I asked this already but does Shoel C now allow Wanted NM's weapon drops to be upgraded and then augmented to further them yet or just still being on the gears for the moment? I of course would like to see the currently obtained usable wanted weapons to surpass the highest I-Lvl currently available of the hidden by 119-tags or SU-5 weapons not a SU-6 yet weapons yet of course but then to further their ability in that highest i-Lvl suggested then Yeah, I would like to see very cool pickable Aug's that we can pick out putting onto them for furthering them even farther that we feel would fit for the current job we are using it on or using them on for jobs.

Anyways, one of them I would be looking forwards to having this happening since sticking with this weapon on blu for a very long time like I have done with my Empy I-LvL Blu headgear piece +1 and the weapon I'm thinking is: Anahera saber ~> {Anahera Saber +1, +2, +3, hmm... Etcetera on the upgraded before augs added and then choosable augs afterward's}
    Sorry to of real late realized that the "Anahera Saber" isnt Wanted gears/weapons battlefield rewards items or being a drop of an ROE Unity NM Douma Weapons rewards Item but its instead actually a High Tier Battlefields Rewards item,
    my bad but will be in waiting to see when it gets the same or better touch to those High Tier Battlefield rewards in the future as well, Only realized it after a linkshell member reminded me that it actually drops off of one of those Crystal Warriors Trust Battlefields too.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 10-14-2020 at 03:12 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2