Player

Pets i like to see added to bst

Matsui stated what pet would we like to see ill list my top 3 1st is puk good magic based moves and white wind as well as a 20 shadow blink 2nd is the crakclaw crab idk if its possble as every 3rd hit it lands stuns so yea 3rd is manticore for physical dd
    (4)

Character
    Beanen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Presto Julio (Flytrap) - We currently do not have a max one. This is a great enfeebler pet.
    Fatso Fargann (Leech) - We currently do not have a max one. Excellent Atk-50% debuff and a steal TP move.
    Gorefang Hobs (Smilodon) - Would nice nice if they just made this the HQ of current tiger (all of the new tiger moves) increased the stats a little. I prefer the Smilodon to the black tiger but having both options would be nice.
    Crude Raphie (Adamantoise) - We currently do not have a max one. With the DEF+50% transfering to master. maybe increasing this to 100% to match the Jovial Edwin?
    Amigo Sabotender (Sabotender) - Doubt they will ever give us one of these again.
    (2)

Player

Pet suggestions for new jugs/species

I honestly loved to see atleast 1-2 more species added for more variety jugs like any of the 4 we don’t have now, dragons, arcana, demons, undead don’t really care for lumi mobs from sea or sky but most importantly I’d love for SE to give us those awesome giant butterflies from outer ra'kaznar

Fluturini those would be epic just don’t make them squishy cause they are a giant butterfly think Godzilla’s Mothra haha, gorgeous but deadly.

Undead hmmmm maybe a wolf since giant staff skele be too weird fun but weird

Arcana maybe those fun golems from zitah

Dragons def some puks we don’t need any giant size dragon or Wyrm running around

As for the demons I’d say maybe imps or gargouille.

Also while added the bird family idk seems kinda hmmm to me maybe add some giant bats or bat trios aside from tulfaire not sure we got much useful pets from that family

2/4 of the new species would be fun we don’t need all 4

And last but not least thank you for pet/master gear and buffs love being in domain invasion and doing Aoe buffs to everyone around not gonna suggest party buffs since smn has that cover but def keep bringing more fun useful buffs rethink the ones we already habe that feel lackluster ish

Thank you
    (0)
    Last edited by Tidemaker; 12-12-2021 at 09:29 PM.

Character
    Monsutaman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 75
    About dragons.
    https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Naul
    These are actually small dragons; smaller than the turtle.
    (0)

Character
    Beanen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

New Plantoids

Would like to see better Plantoid options, currently we have a Mandragora (weak TP moves, also new one is just a weaker version of the old one with new skin), Snapweed (decent enfeebler, not a great physical TP move), and a Funguar (decent TP moves just really weak damage).

Would love to see the following pets at ilvl or new: Flowerpot Ben(same as Mandy just with the Dream Flower ability), Voracious Audrey (Flytrap with great enfeebling moves), Amigo Sabotender (Sabotender big point here is that ??? Needles had fantastic skill chain properties), Wouldn't mind seeing a Treants type pet for plantoids.

A better way to fix the pet situation would just to remove the natural cap on all BST pets so we can use whatever we want for any level Jug. This would add a HUGE amount of pets.
    (0)

Character
    Humeman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 85
    I posted this in FFXIreddit, how it was cool back in the day when Beastmaster would get new pets every other update. It was like "Ooooo, a new toy? Can't wait to try this out!"

I would personally like to see them expand charm. Allow many uncharmable pets to become charmable. Would critical HP moves be broken in an era were many DD can nearly one-shot party fodder anyway? Wild creatures randomly do moves, so keep that in mind.

They can control what not to charm in certain areas. Example being how many otherwise charmable mobs, are uncharmable in certain battle fields or aeras. As the guy above said, remove the cap on pets for ANY level.

BST is being held back, because the devs do not want it to be too strong. Should have never made it a party job imo. Make BST a solo job again, it is not like BST gets invites to anything anyway.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Charm was basically depricated intentionally because of how abuseable it used to be.
    (0)

Character
    Sueno
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    What I would like to see is the 6 Naakual type. They have already been miniaturized and weakened in sortie. With there high number of moves to pick from; we could see a set of pets that really have utility. A example:

Rockfin

Bite 1 charge single target damage(induration)(damage varies with tp)

Aquatic Lance 2 charges conal damage (-33% def down/-30 magic def down)
    (distortion)(effect duration varies with tp)

Carcharian Verve 3 charges +50% attack +50% def +50 magic def boost
    (duration varies with tp) this effect would copy to the BST

Marine Mayhem 2 charges aoe water magic dmg(damage varies with tp)
    (can magic burst)(instant KO on weaker mobs with carcharian verve effect on the pet)

If each one had a tier1/tier2 skillchain/magic burst/buff or debuff ready move list; it would increase the versality of the pet and allow it to fill different roles in the party(skillchain/MB/buff/debuff). With the killer effects(choosing the opposing monster family)bieng added to the party from Nukimi Gausape; it could really add a new level of dimension to a lot of fights.

If you would like to see these added to the game please like this post so the devs notice it.
    (3)

Character
    Humeman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 85
    Quote Originally Posted by Sueno View Post
    What I would like to see is the 6 Naakual type. They have already been miniaturized and weakened in sortie. With there high number of moves to pick from; we could see a set of pets that really have utility. A example:

Rockfin

Bite 1 charge single target damage(induration)(damage varies with tp)

Aquatic Lance 2 charges conal damage (-33% def down/-30 magic def down)
    (distortion)(effect duration varies with tp)

Carcharian Verve 3 charges +50% attack +50% def +50 magic def boost
    (duration varies with tp) this effect would copy to the BST

Marine Mayhem 2 charges aoe water magic dmg(damage varies with tp)
    (can magic burst)(instant KO on weaker mobs with carcharian verve effect on the pet)

If each one had a tier1/tier2 skillchain/magic burst/buff or debuff ready move list; it would increase the versality of the pet and allow it to fill different roles in the party(skillchain/MB/buff/debuff). With the killer effects(choosing the opposing monster family)bieng added to the party from Nukimi Gausape; it could really add a new level of dimension to a lot of fights.

If you would like to see these added to the game please like this post so the devs notice it.
    They could easily make this function like Arciela in Sinister Reign.
    8:23
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVrUJQN0yvU
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsuta_Man View Post
    They could easily make this function like Arciela in Sinister Reign.
    8:23
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVrUJQN0yvU
    Honestly, SE should have made all Beastmaster REMA/Prime weapons provide an Exclusive (EX) jug pet. I'm sure they won't do this because they're consured about a super-powerful pet roaming amok for 30 minutes and breezing through a zone or a mission faster than intended :/
    (0)