Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Koamalu
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I would honestly just appreciate being able to roll the unity accolades and/or sparks (or both) over to any other category (like conquest points, cruor, etc), if I reach the purchase cap of 100,000 accolades/sparks per week. Similar to how we can trade copper vouchers to the A.M.A.N NPC's, I'd like a section that allows us to just roll our excess over to other point categories, so I can continue using them for everyday things (like more forbidden keys in abyssea with cruor) and stuff, while I'm doing other things.
    (1)
    Last edited by Elkanah; 09-26-2020 at 06:00 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkanah View Post
    I would honestly just appreciate being able to roll the unity accolades and/or sparks (or both) over to any other category (like conquest points, cruor, etc), if I reach the purchase cap of 100,000 accolades/sparks per week. Similar to how we can trade copper vouchers to the A.M.A.N NPC's, I'd like a section that allows us to just roll our excess over to other point categories, so I can continue using them for everyday things (like more forbidden keys in abyssea with cruor) and stuff, while I'm doing other things.
    That's somewhat of a better solution. Still, i'd rather they just ditch the cap and actually start punishing cheaters and RMT, even if it means some lost revenue. That kind of integrity would go a long way with the playerbase.
    (3)

Character
    Koamalu
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    That's somewhat of a better solution. Still, i'd rather they just ditch the cap and actually start punishing cheaters and RMT, even if it means some lost revenue. That kind of integrity would go a long way with the playerbase.
    I can wholeheartedly agree. The alternative would be to decrease the prices of the sale for things like the acheron shield, which sells for 28,000 gil (with max fame in windurst), and lower it down to pennies on the gil. Make things like the etched memories and skill-up books r/e so they cannot be sold. Just, honestly something else. Anything is better than having a max purchase cap of both accolades and sparks. People do other things in the game, and RMT will not stop at one section to make gil. So far, I've see shouts on job points for 500p/6M on our server, and have reported every single one of these bots. But they're still up and roaming around, cause they're shouting day in and day out here on rag. So it's hard to say whether squeenix or the task force are actually doing their job lol.
    (0)

Character
    Itse
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Sparks are still in a horrible position. At the very least the ra/ex items should be excluded from the 100k spending limit. Getting chapters 1-5 is an annoyance.
    (2)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    Getting chapters 1-5 is an annoyance.
    How is it?
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2