Character
    Elli
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

I finished mythic 4 items but no CS

ok i started Carnwehan Mythic Dagger, like the rest i have by talking to Abquhbah in Salaheem's Sentinels, got the CS to talk to Naja Salaheem to talk to Paparoon in Nashmau to get the 5 books for assaults. I finished the 5 books, Copy of Wyrmseeker Areuhat, Balrahn's Eyepatch, and the 30,0000 Alex as when i talk to Paparoon the 4 items are complete as it says (done) behind all of them. But i'm not recieving the CS to move on. I have checked multiple times with Abquhbah to make sure it's still on Dancing Dagger. And it is, i've tried to go into Palace thinking it was just a glitch but nothing there too. I have run out of option's as it is still showing Duties, Tasks, and Deeds in current Quest and everything is right.
    (0)
    Last edited by Elli; 09-04-2020 at 12:38 PM.

Character
    Rufuso
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Did you verify the tombstone in Caedarva mire cemetary?
    (1)
    OWellowell /signed

Character
    Elli
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    that is part of Reforging a new Myth after going to the palce, that is the cs i'm not getting, even though paparoon says all 4 items are done when i talk to him in nahmau.
    (0)

Character
    Rufuso
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Trade the following items to Paparoon to complete the quest:

1. Balrahn's Eyepatch: Purchased from Kilusha (H-7) in Nashmau for 100,000 Ampoules of Therion Ichor.

2. Wyrmseeker Areuhat: Purchased from Zasshal (K-9) in Aht Urhgan Whitegate for 150,000 Nyzul Isle Tokens.

3. Fully-marked Mamool Ja Journal, Lebros Chronicle, Leujaoam Log, Periqia Diary and Ilrusi Ledger.

4. 30,000 Alexandrite or (Cat's Eye...)

Talk to Paparoon again. You will receive a brief cutscene and the Key Item Paparoon's sealed invitation.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ruf; 09-08-2020 at 09:49 AM.
    OWellowell /signed

5. 09-08-2020 09:45 AM
    Reason
    d(*_*d)