Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Binarywolf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'd like to +1 this bug report as the problem has been on going for at least two days now.

This needs to be investigated. While it may be inpart due to the population of Asura, there is still a system issue that needs addressing.

It would be great if we could keep bug reports on topic instead of derailing about server opinions - that should be done in 'General'.

Thanks.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Binarywolf View Post
    I'd like to +1 this bug report as the problem has been on going for at least two days now.

This needs to be investigated. While it may be inpart due to the population of Asura, there is still a system issue that needs addressing.

It would be great if we could keep bug reports on topic instead of derailing about server opinions - that should be done in 'General'.

Thanks.
    I've heard there are conditions that can cause it to always fail to allow a particular character to enter or some other trigger that prevents entry, but have never been able to substantiate it myself. If you can find a way to get literally anyone to experience this (i.e. 100% repro for everyone, not just some people), it would lend some credence to an actual bug.
    (1)

Character
    Windybreeze
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I have been trying to enter for 3 days on and off on Asura. We've passed leader around to try entering. Also other groups have been trying to enter with no luck while we were there on all 3 nights. I haven't seen anyone enter or leave while waiting. There is definitely a problem.
    (0)

Character
    Rufuso
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    The fix for this bug is to transfer off Asura.

Unfortunately it's just bad design of the layer areas used for this content and others, rather than a bug.
    I agree with Alhanelem on that one,
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Every server has at least one NA general purpose LS for "helping out" on one of the concierge NPCs. Besides that I'm on Shiva and people ask to do SR all the time.

It really isn't the problem people on Asura would like you to believe. :P
    Phoenix welcome you, Or at least I do.
    (1)
    OWellowell /signed

5. 09-02-2020 09:28 AM
    Reason
    Opo-opos trying~

6. 09-02-2020 09:29 AM
    Reason
    (q^_^)q

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruf View Post
    There is exceptions of course, but as a general comment I think Asura should be split, naturally or by strength. SE might disagree, but thats not one thing im willing to question them about. On that note, I said my piece.
    Some other servers have workable populations. I think if they pared down 2 servers, asura and the next biggest one, and got them to somehow divide evenly, every server would have a healthy population.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2