Cable

Internet Connection Speed:
    600mbps

Date & Time:
    8/21/2020 between 7:10-7:25 PM MST

Frequency:
    First time it has occured.

Character Name:
    Which character did the issue occur with?

Race:
    Hume M

World:
    Asura

Main Job:
    SCH99

Support Job:
    RDM

Area and Coordinates:
    Inside the lilith BCNM

Party or Solo:
    Solo

NPC Name:
    Lilith in the Easy BCNM

Monster Name:
    Lilith in the Easy BCNM

Steps:
    Entered the battlefield and summoned trusts and buffed up as SCH/RDM. Engaged target then casted frazzle then hit Lilith so the trusts would engage. Afterwards, I proceeded to self skillchain and magic burst with pyrohelix 2. In between the self skillchain and magic bursts, I was spamming fire 2.

Once lilith was dead, it dropped damascus ingot/Rem Tale Ch 6 and 10, Beitetsu Parcel, riftborn boulder, and malignance gloves. All entered my inventory except the gloves.

(1)

Greetings, Gordel!

Thank you for your patience while your report was reviewed and investigated. Unfortunately, after reviewing our records, our development team was able to verify that your inventory was full at the time that the Malignance was being distributed, which seems to have prevented you from being able to receive it. Since the item didn't enter your inventory before being lost as a result of the full inventory, an item reimbursement cannot be provided in this case. We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused you, and we do hope things work out for the better for you in the future. Thanks again for your patience and cooperation!

-FINAL FANTASY XI Game Master Team
    (4)