Player

Domain Invasion needs a minor change

Killing Mieru gives a bonus to everyone, it raises the domain invasion points per kill.

After 5 kills of this random spawning monster, everyone can get 100 points per kill on any dragon. This still requires a lot of time to get gear, one piece of reisen gear is 800 points (8 days)

If we miss one kill, it resets back to 20. Isn't this too harsh? Should it not just go back one place instead of a full wipe of benefits? This hurts smaller servers the most.
    (2)

Player
    Reisenjima gear is not what you're supposed to be buying with DI points. Foolish waste.
    (0)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Soraii View Post
    Reisenjima gear is not what you're supposed to be buying with DI points. Foolish waste.
    what do you spend the points on ?
    (1)
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts

Player
    Circumstances will vary. Just don't be wasting 800 DI points on stuff that can be done solo.

800 points for a body is reasonable if you're incapable of doing those tiers. But hands feet legs and heads are a waste.
    (0)
    Last edited by Soraii; 08-31-2020 at 01:52 AM.

Player
    Circumstances will vary. Just don't be wasting 800 DI points on stuff that can be done solo.

800 points for a body is reasonable if you're incapable of doing those tiers. But hands feet legs and heads are a waste.

For you. There are lots of people who can't kill those NMs solo still.
    (4)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    If it is the same person I think it is - they never solo. They run around Reisenjima most of the day multi-boxing with 4-5 other toons.
    (3)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Hohito
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

What is Funny

"Funny" is what happens to you when you are expecting 100 points like I got yesterday for one dragon... and today I get 10 and have to fight 4 battles for a maximum of 80. If I hadn't read your article HERE, I would have thought there was a glitch... now, I know better.
    (0)
    Hohito
    Windurst/Shiva
    JOB MASTER SMN Su2 PLD DRK BRD NIN

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    I didn't say anything about soloing.
    (0)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I didn't say anything about soloing.
    What?
    If someone wants to spend their points on that gear that can be farmed "solo", let them. What's it to you? That's like complaining about people who buy chapters with sparks. Just do you and let others do themselves. There's no reason for this hostility. Isn't it enough people get judged for what they are wearing while killing stuff? Do you really need another thing to judge people on? lol what even is this? 2005? I remember 15 years ago. Most everyone was young and ready to crap on each other for the littlest thing, year in and out. We're in our 30s and 40s now. Damn. Let it go.
    (1)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team