Hey Guys and Gals,

Names Rhizzae and I started ffxi pre-COP Era, played 18 hours a day for about 7 years then felt the game had changed far to much to my liking and sadly put it down. I recently re-bought the game about a year or more so ago, played for a bit; got a few 99's and had fun but the lack of any community kind of killed it for me. Not to mention the merc spam in chat all day. Made me feel kinda dirty. Ah the good ol days when you had to earn what you wanted. *mumbles like a grumpy old man* That's neither here nor there. So I put it down again. The free login campaign, and new content brought me back and loving the game again. (Good bye Asura /yell off)

However I feel completely lost, and no matter how many guides I read my social anxiety in this, Merc world makes it hard for me to find friendly players to do things with. I have the general idea on "how to" but accomplishing certain things just seems daunting. I'm a 40 year old man with a bit of time on his sleeve and just looking for a friendly crowd to play with.

Sorry about how diluted this post got, but I appreciate if you read it all.

Rhizzae~