Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

Chocobucks & Copper Vouchers

I have decided to raise a couple chocobos, one to race with and one for digging, so obviously I start reading into what that will entail. Come to find out there is a TON of info that is unknown, at least for the english speaking community. What I do know is the chocobo race cutscene is like 5 minutes long, and apparently I'm going to have to watch that ~24 times a day once my chocobo is an adult to get the chocobos I want. Tack on not paying attn while it's going on and that'll take me 3 hours each day for months.

Suggestion
    Please add chocobucks to the list of currencies one can purchase with copper vouchers. It could even give only 100 per voucher instead of 1k since it's a low quantity currency.
    It's just going to be way too much time wasted watching the same cutscene on repeat.

To alleviate any concerns. The items that can be purchased from it NPC for trash, and on AH, they practically never sell.

Alternative Suggestion
    Increase the rewards per race OR reduce the cost for certain items, remove singles, drop stacks of food to 1 & 3 chocobucks respectively, 7 & 8 for active chocobo training, 15 for a racing silks, and leave the rest as is since those items are what can be sold on AH and could even potentially become worth spamming the event for profit ... like that would ever happen.

Also
    Please release additional info regarding chocobo raising & racing. Like how much each feed really helps; how much each saddle requires/boosts; if rank is all that matters or if the invisible #s within each rank have an effect; WTF the Chocobo Rope actually does. went from 10s dig delay to 5s dig delay and removed the rope with no change, so that must either mean the rope effects skillup rate OR delay is only affected by rank, not skill level.
    (0)
    Last edited by Voidstorm; 08-18-2020 at 02:16 PM.

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    The whole system needs an overhaul, it was done right in XIV for the most part. Here its another piece of abandoned content like Monstrosity, Panktration etc. Unfortunate
    (1)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Okay, I just got access to Free Race... I have no idea when it was changed. before I created this character/account, but there's an option to skip the chocobo race cutscene on free races?!
    Well done!!! This means I won't be wasting hours a day doing races. This will only take me a few minutes a day to hit my cutoff point where I don't find it worth the gil anymore.
    (0)