Character
    Eleasius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 81

Unable to exit belligerency

I completed the quest to unlock monstrosity. I don't recall agreeing to participate in it; however, when I zone in Buburimu, I am stuck at LV 30 and cannot summon trust. How do I move this?? I can't find anything on it. I'm guessing it's simple, but I cannot find anything.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleasius View Post
    I completed the quest to unlock monstrosity. I don't recall agreeing to participate in it; however, when I zone in Buburimu, I am stuck at LV 30 and cannot summon trust. How do I move this?? I can't find anything on it. I'm guessing it's simple, but I cannot find anything.
    You speak with the Suspicious NPCs used to enter Monstrosity. They're near one of the mog entrances in Sandy/Bastok/Windy

https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Belligerency
    There are special items/gear that can be obtained from this, and you can grind the points from regular monsters not just monipulators. Though none of it is really remarkable.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 08-13-2020 at 05:50 PM.

Character
    Eleasius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 81
    Thanks for your reply. I don't want to participate in monstrosity. I want to be able to enter Buburimu as my 99 THF so I can complete my wanted quest. Whenever I zone into Buburimu, I am automatically put into belligerency and set to LV 30. How can I withdraw from this level restriction and go through this zone as normal?

I saw that article earlier today. I went back to the odsessy swirly thing and entered and it asks me if I want to receive belligerency and participate in monstrosity so it seems I should not be under a level restriction when I enter that zone.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Thanks for your reply. I don't want to participate in monstrosity. I want to be able to enter Buburimu as my 99 THF so I can complete my wanted quest. Whenever I zone into Buburimu, I am automatically put into belligerency and set to LV 30. How can I withdraw from this level restriction and go through this zone as normal?

I saw that article earlier today. I went back to the odsessy swirly thing and entered and it asks me if I want to receive belligerency and participate in monstrosity so it seems I should not be under a level restriction when I enter that zone.
    I just told you how to do it...

Not the swirly thing, the Suspicious <race>. I don't think you read my post or the article carefully enough.
    (0)

Character
    Eleasius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 81
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    You speak with the Suspicious NPCs used to enter Monstrosity. They're near one of the mog entrances in Sandy/Bastok/Windy

https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Belligerency
    There are special items/gear that can be obtained from this, and you can grind the points from regular monsters not just monipulators. Though none of it is really remarkable.

I would suppose this part of what you wrote threw me off. It seemed more like you were telling me how to start monstrosity and what i could get from doing monstrosity rather than how to actually get out of doing it.

Nevertheless, talking to the NPC worked. Thanks for your help.
    (3)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I would suppose this part of what you wrote threw me off. It seemed more like you were telling me how to start monstrosity and what i could get from doing monstrosity rather than how to actually get out of doing it.

Nevertheless, talking to the NPC worked. Thanks for your help.
    You asked how to stop, I told you how to stop. I just like to be thorough, because there are reasons to do those things. And in part because some people may be doing it right now because of the XP event.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 08-14-2020 at 08:03 AM.