Shorewatcher
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 22

New player with pre- and midgame experience

Hi there!
    The name is Shorewatcher, often shortened to Shore
    I am a sort of returning/new player, looking to find my way around Asura and I figured I'd introduce myself.

Currently looking to play and main Dancer as a job, but am very interested to see what all the other jobs can offer.

I hope to see and meet everyone in-game and have some good times.

Also, as for a newbie question: RoV... I am looking to experience the storyline of the game in the proper order, but the rewards RoV gives are very alluring. Does RoV spoil anything at all? Is it safe to play it if I wanna experience the story?
    (1)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Welcome (back) to Vana'diel!

I can't think of anything that the Rhapsodies of Vana'diel would spoil right away. It might get a bit confusing how some cutscenes trigger after doing certain missions for a nation for example, but actual spoilers? Probably not really.

I'd definitely recommend doing things in order, but the rewards are indeed pretty good to hold off of (especially when some of them help mission progress quite a bit at times).

Seeing some of the creeper I mean alter egos running around might spoil more (I never quite liked it how they made them be who they be).
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.