Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Kythrasuntamer
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Still hoping for major buffing updates for Black mage.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by kythra View Post
    Still hoping for major buffing updates for Black mage.
    Perhaps you should consider raising the issue in the most current digest thread, and include specifics for when it comes to how to "major buff" BLM.
    (0)

Character
    Trig
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I've spammed this new BCNM 40 times now on D. Not one gear/weapon drop. I get that development resources are limited at this point in the games lifetime but please - PLEASE - have some basic respect for your players time. If your expectation is that a group of players should do this event 500 times to get one player their gear, that is not content... its an insult to those who participate. I'd rather no new content than this dreck.

I've always offered constructive feedback on this board. I'm trying to find some but this addition was pretty grim. With all the promise of inventory and game balance incoming, I really hope its handled better.
    (1)

Player
    There will be no getting better. You need to realize they have no respect for the players and move on sooner than later.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvone View Post
    There will be no getting better. You need to realize they have no respect for the players and move on sooner than later.
    You can't. Why should anyone else?
    (3)

Player
    Significant difference. I can and they can easily fix bots, if they want to. They cannot fix being greedy and not paying enough employees to fix content.
    (1)

Player
    Significant difference. I can and they can easily fix bots, if they want to. They cannot fix being greedy and not paying enough employees to fix content.
    If you can move on, please do.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This borders on obsession. Seriously, if you want to know what the most effective way is to get SE to listen to you, I'll tell you. Speak with your wallet and cancel your sub. By your own admission, SE only cares about dollar signs (yen signs, whatever). The only thing that can move them to act is people leaving.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Why are you necrobumping instead of making a new topic or posting in the current one that people are actually looking at?
    The forum lacks a mechanism where such necro bumps warrant a penalty. Report his post so a moderator can take action on his account. As I will do too.
    (1)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5