Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Monsutaman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 75
    Good job with the BST update btw. Can't complain......

My initial thought with the 3 charge moves was wtf....Then I thought "Unleash...." yeah, one of the best 1 hours out there imo. Unleash is so insane.

Thanks for improving BST, please don't nerf.....A crab dies every-time BST gets nerfed....
    (0)

Player
    Man, I wish I could get half as excited about a 1 minute "content" update that took a month to create like you people still can.

No wonder they give zero effort, you praise them regardless.
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Soraii View Post
    Man, I wish I could get half as excited about a 1 minute "content" update that took a month to create like you people still can.

If people are happy with the service they get, then they are happy, regardless of what you think.
    (2)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Records of Eminence for the new storyline/missions?

I was kind of hoping there would be some, as there are for most of the other storyline missions.
    Maybe in 2 year's time we'll get another 10% CP.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Soraii View Post

If you're not happy, feel free to cancel. However, your estimation about the amount of effort they put in does not have any bearing on the actual amount of work/effort they put in.

If you think you can do better, apply for a job and then prove us all wrong.

I will remain happy to receive something that neither I nor anybody else was actually expecting to happen.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Dark Purple Aegis please!

Thank you for the beastmaster pets and for the additional quest storyline as well. I secretly was hoping for a scorpion, but slimes are great too. I will compile feedback on pet performance and post again at later date. For today, would it be possible to:

1.) Allow Fantod to apply to both Master and Pet?
    2.) Would you consider Zealous Snort be Haste II, or perhaps adjust priority so that it does not get overridden by Trusts' Haste?
    3.) Can we make Rank 15 Aymur's Acc/M.Acc+30 augments include pets, as well?

Also, Producer Matsui mentioned that updates for item-level Aegis and Ochain would be a future task for the battle team. Could you please consider making the i-level Aegis the same color as in your Voracious Resurgance artwork, shown below? It just looks so cool and would be a very refreshing take on our beloved shield.

Thank you for your time!
    (9)
    Last edited by Gwydion; 08-08-2020 at 08:16 AM.

Character
    Dekusutaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Just completed the new content. It was a bit nostalgic to hear the fanfare for quest completition when I received my 20,000 gil rewards in the story :P

One thing I did notice is the scenario logo for The Voracious Resurgence did not appear at all in this part of the story. Perhaps it will show up at a later time? :thinking:

In anycase, I am very happy to see new story content is being worked on again. Thank you
    (0)

Character
    Keagan
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekusuta View Post
    Just completed the new content. It was a bit nostalgic to hear the fanfare for quest completition when I received my 20,000 gil rewards in the story :P

One thing I did notice is the scenario logo for The Voracious Resurgence did not appear at all in this part of the story. Perhaps it will show up at a later time? :thinking:

In anycase, I am very happy to see new story content is being worked on again. Thank you
    they said it's a quest-line not missions, so i would guess it likely will not
    (0)

Character
    Dekusutaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Keagan View Post
    they said it's a quest-line not missions, so i would guess it likely will not
    That is a possibility, although it would be strange not to have it show up at some point as it is a) listed under add-on content and not quest b) they have a logo for it even a landing page.
    This is more than just a quest IMHO
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Where do these quests appear in the quest log? I'm currently on it and I can't find it in the log anywhere
    (0)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast