Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    People do it telling themselves it will help them quit and stay away from the game. Then an update draws them back, and they have to undelete via Character Recovery.
    (0)

I don't know what it's wrong with SE, character reactivation it's stopped since march 07, I want to reactivate my account + some mules, buy the add-on and expansions and transfer to another server but for SE this is not relevant for a company that have just lost 13 billions of Yen (something like 100 millions of euro or 160 millions of dollars) in the last Financial Report.

I know my poor money will not save SE, I'm speaking about the business process of that company.
    (1)

Character
    Daleterrence
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I doubt they were moving Character Data since that time though, it was down for a completely different reason. We just have to wait pretty much, either that or make a new character.. Fun I know right?

Edit: Cancelled my IDs, seeming as I don't expect it to be back up this month, and I'm not paying for something I'm not using lol.
    (0)
    Last edited by Daleterrence; 05-21-2011 at 02:27 AM.
    Sup Forum?

Player
    how long has the reactivation been down for i wanna come back to game but cant get my char back i tryed asking chat support but they are no help
    (0)

Character
    Daleterrence
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by havoc8362 View Post
    how long has the reactivation been down for i wanna come back to game but cant get my char back i tryed asking chat support but they are no help
    They don't know how long it'll be down themselves. Going off last time it was down, it will be for about a month+ yet.
    (0)
    Sup Forum?

Player
    do you think its possible to reactivate my char by ringing them up as i wanna get back on my char asap
    (0)

Character
    Daleterrence
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Nope, I've tried that, they will tell you to wait until the Character Reactivation Service is back up.
    (0)
    Sup Forum?

Character
    Jaykae
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Can someone tell me exactly why it is still down? been over 2 months now...
    (0)

We apologize for the long wait. We are still finishing up some world merge related work and as long as there are no problems, the service will be re-opened this week or next. Keep an eye on PlayOnline news for information regarding this. Thanks so much for your patience!
    (2)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Thanks for the response! You have earned SE $13.95 for the month of june lol
    (0)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast