Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Sinister Reign II: 5 runs, 0 Decanters across all 6 party members.

Hi SE,
    Could you please explain to us how exactly Sinister Reign II (select a boss) is supposed to be better than the original implementation (with 3 waves)? I've just completed 10 runs and no one in my party has received an item that would result in treasure. The problem here is obvious:

1.) Decanter drop rates are too low
    2.) Possibly by design: No 1,000 Bayld return.

In the original implementation, I have also noticed over ~600 runs that:

1.) Certain characters just seemingly get the same 3 items drops for set of Wave 1, 2 and 3 bosses. It just seems strange that characters with Founder's Gauntlets, capped augments, continue to get them, while characters that have never got them, ...continue to never get them. The same is true for Taming Sari and Malevolence.

This is utterly ridiculous if this is working as intended. Please explain how this is supposed to work, including corner cases. After 3 years, 600+ runs and no capped malevolence or taming sari, I have to ask: would you consider creating a Sinister Reign campaign with increased drop-rates for items with capped augments?

Thanks.
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    The drop rate has always been poor with the single boss fights. I have done many fights and only seen it drop once.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I'm now over 20 consecutive kills against Ingrid only, using 1 character and 5 trusts .....still no decanter
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    41 runs over the last 2 days and I have yet to see a single Decanter: Ingrid.

This is a waste of time and I'm disappointed that SE calls this content.
    (1)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Don't even bother with the single fights, they are a complete waste of time. You can clear the regular SR within a few minutes easily, while solo and you always get at least something or a sellable item. These fights are so stupid with low drop rates and even when you get the decanter it has a chance to not be max augmented! Terrible imo. You either make the drop rate super low with max augments, or you increase the drop rate if its going to be the same dinky augments.
    (2)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    Don't even bother with the single fights, they are a complete waste of time. You can clear the regular SR within a few minutes easily, while solo and you always get at least something or a sellable item. These fights are so stupid with low drop rates and even when you get the decanter it has a chance to not be max augmented! Terrible imo. You either make the drop rate super low with max augments, or you increase the drop rate if its going to be the same dinky augments.
    Yeah I agree with you. I only tried single fights over the past 2 days because I was tired of not seeing Ingrid in the first wave for a bit. I've done over 600 SR fights (origina wave 1,2,3) over the last 2 years. Still no capped Malevolence. :/
    (0)