Character
    Tieralax
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

alternative to garlaige citadel?

for exping in the levels 32-46ish range whats a good alternative to garlaige citadel?
    cause sometimes it gets crowded...at least it did today :/

edit: in case anyone else comes along wondering the same thing. i ended up leveling in western altepa near rabao on spiders ants and worms then moved to dhalmels.
    (0)
    Last edited by lordtictac101; 07-25-2020 at 11:40 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I can't picture an area in that level range being "crowded." You level up so fast these days you wont spend more than an hour in any one location probably.
    (0)

Character
    Tieralax
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    i think when i used to go there there was like one or two other people tops....but last night for whatever reason there were several. it wasnt impossible and was still really fast compared to the leveling speed from when i used to play on my old account but i tend to perfer quieter zones for leveling.
    (0)

Character
    Monsutaman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 75
    Quote Originally Posted by lordtictac101 View Post
    for exping in the levels 32-46ish range whats a good alternative to garlaige citadel?
    cause sometimes it gets crowded...at least it did today :/

edit: in case anyone else comes along wondering the same thing. i ended up leveling in western altepa near rabao on spiders ants and worms then moved to dhalmels.
    Xarcabard
    Crawlers Nest

I have not touched GC doing those pet Gigas tigers is Xarcabard. They have low hp being pets, around IT-ish plus easy to kill with trust. Skeles > Tigers > Gigas > Kindred. That is what I do personally.

Also, the Evil Weapons & Dodo Bird Tabar Beaks outside of GC in the Campaign can take you to 34-35-ish. They all tend to spawn near one another, so can chain them. I was a BST though, and that job is just OP to borderline broken at lower levels........If leveling went back to the old grind party days, BST would be the DD king.

Jobs do not really matter though; I did this on WHM, skilling up letting the trust kill the mobs......lol.
    (0)
    Last edited by Beastorizer; 07-28-2020 at 03:07 AM.