Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Deltron
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

SE you broke the economy

You broke the economy, stuff is not moving in the AH, no one has gil to buy stuff. Meanwhile RMT is still an issue, i think you just screwed everyone over...
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Stuff is moving fine on the server I'm on.

Are you being undercut? or selling too high?
    (0)
    Last edited by Sirmarki; 07-17-2020 at 06:27 AM.

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    gil is easier to obtain than ever (and I mean in game), if anything, too much of it is floating around
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Stuff is moving fine on the server I'm on.

Are you being undercut? or selling too high?
    Not every server is Asura. Why don't you let other people relay their experience and opinions without acting as if the only opinion that matters is your own?
    (2)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    A lot of people are hoarding too, they are scared to spend Gil right now.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharly View Post
    Not every server is Asura. Why don't you let other people relay their experience and opinions without acting as if the only opinion that matters is your own?
    It is relevant.. Asura has higher player numbers, so goods move through AH quicker than a server with 1/10th of the population.
    If people wish to play on quiter servers - fair enough, but don't complain about the negative issues that are a direct result of that and say "People have no gil now" (when I highly doubt that is the case)...
    (1)

It is relevant.. Asura has higher player numbers, so goods move through AH quicker than a server with 1/10th of the population.
    If people wish to play on quiter servers - fair enough, but don't complain about the negative issues that are a direct result of that and say "People have no gil now" (when I highly doubt that is the case)...
    Thanks for coming into a thread on the Shiva forum to talk about how awesome Asura is, when the majority of the posts on the rest of the forums are complaints about Asura's overcrowding and bot problems.
    (0)
    It's your server.

8. 07-18-2020 02:41 AM
    Reason
    Anew start

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    Thanks for coming into a thread on the Shiva forum to talk about how awesome Asura is, when the majority of the posts on the rest of the forums are complaints about Asura's overcrowding and bot problems.
    I'm not saying that Asura is awesome. I am saying that on servers with a lesser population, that things aren't going to move all that fast on the AH, because there are less people around.
    The OP is clearly blaming the sparks nerf, and the fact that, apparently, nobody can afford anything now because they have no gil which is not the case.
    (0)

Player
    Then I shall expect to never hear you complain about botters, RMT, mercs, excessive wait time for entering content etc. Cuz that would be rather hypocritical of you.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharly View Post
    Then I shall expect to never hear you complain about botters, RMT, mercs, excessive wait time for entering content etc. Cuz that would be rather hypocritical of you.
    What has that got to do with what is moving on the Auciton House or not? botters, RMT, and mercs are problems on all servers, just in smaller numbers (because the populations are generally smaller).

Btw, I moved from Fenrir, because it was too quiet for me, and that was 3~4 years ago. You could go through zones and not see one person. Fine, if that is your thing, but it isn't mine, hence the move.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast