Character
    Venat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

So Sparks cap on CP ring really?

Why is there a sparks cap for cp rings. This some kind of joke?
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    It is not a joke, all the items on that NPC are subject to the cap, which is probably the way the system was designed, as a flat out rule on that npc.

I agree that certain items should have the sparks costs reduced on them, such as the CP ring.

I don't however think that REM chapters should have the cost reduced, as the battles should be encouraged. In fact, on Asura, the yells for parties and chapter fights seems to have picked up and are more frequent which is a
    refreshing change from mercs and JP sellers.
    (2)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    It is not a joke, all the items on that NPC are subject to the cap, which is probably the way the system was designed, as a flat out rule on that npc.

I agree that certain items should have the sparks costs reduced on them, such as the CP ring.

I don't however think that REM chapters should have the cost reduced, as the battles should be encouraged. In fact, on Asura, the yells for parties and chapter fights seems to have picked up and are more frequent which is a
    refreshing change from mercs and JP sellers.
    Honestly, I didn't really think that many people actually used sparks for that. It's kind of expensive already, I only use it for one or two of the chapters t hat are more annoying to get, but I don't need them that often anyway.
    (0)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I have no interest in doing bcnms, but i do exp alot which gave me sparks to upgrade my gear. now i can only get a few this way every week. Maybe they should only have things count against the sparks/unity cap that can be NPC'd I dont think you can sell chapters or etched memories to an npc. (i doubt i could ever do vagary to get the etchings myself)
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    I have no interest in doing bcnms
    May I ask why?
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Lenresa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    While it will be ignored like always, just a bump for this one. Now that sparks have a weekly cap, would really like to see capacity rings removed from said cap. At least give some kind of use to sparks... even though capacity rings are largely pointless, they're better than nothing.
    (1)

Player
    Because it makes it far more complex and when something is complex it's open to some kind of bug or abuse from RMT, they won't change it. It's just easier to have a set in stone cap.

They should add similar rings to unity or something.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    honestly other than vendoing items for gil most of the time there isn't much else to use them on, so I really don't see this as a big problem.
    (0)