Party or Solo: Party
    NPC Name: N/A
    Monster Name: Kam'lanaut
    Steps:
    1. Go into Return to Delkfutt's tower HTBF
    2. Kill Kam'lanut
    3. Receive ki "Obtained key item: Stellar Fulcrum phantom gem"
    4. this is supposed to be "sheet of jeuno tunes"
    5. confirmed that the Stellar Fulcrum phantom gem does not appear in temporary key items after seeing this upon kill of Kam'lanut. Able to get new key item from Raving Opossum in bastok mines.
    6. confirmed it does not appear in permanent key items, nor does sheet of jeuno tunes appear
    7. confirmed in mog house selecting orchestron i see tracks "the grand duchy of jeuno" and "ru'lude gardens" so appears I do have access to the tracks but the ki display are incorrect.
    8. Also ERRORS, I see 1 named track: #24, which is supposed to be named "Full speed ahead!" from sheet of mapitoto tunes, as well as a track ??? which is unable to be played before i see the tracks "the grand duchy of jeuno" and "ru'lude gardens"

I can provide screenshots if needed or a GM can check my account to see that I do have all the KI of the tunes that my orchestrion can play and that I have done the HTBF fight within the time frame of the event.
    (0)
    Last edited by VoiceMemo; 07-10-2020 at 09:12 PM.

Character
    Caesir
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Same issue happened here.
    Killed the Archduke 4 times on VE/E/N/D, only the first time dropped a KI that named "Stellar Fulcrum phantom gem" :

Then I went back to check items under Permanent Key Items, no new object was listed there either.
    (0)