Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    Yes, that's what I do without ruining the players' experience like the apex camps.

Shh, no one has to know my secrets.

Anyways, I think all apex camps should be instanced in my opinion. I will see what the dev team can do.
    It doesn't sound feasible to instance open-world content. There is a simple way to accomplish this however. Add a hardmode to Incursion which flags every non-NM inside as Apex, with comparable stats and CP gained for the mob's level. A reduction in agro range would be appropriate (probably required to be viable,) due to the increased difficulty also increasing the risk of death which would make it less attractive as a grinding spot, but there should be no other major adjustments necessary to make this viable.
    (4)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Thank you very much for future storage options! You have my full support as a future subscriber!

At this stage in the game, all I could ever wish for right now are additional wardrobes so I can continue playing more jobs and having more fun!

Wish you all the best at releasing the extra wardrove storage at the earliest!

Thank you for the hardwork team!
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Venat View Post
    More Storage but only as a paid feature...wtf.

Its not about how many slots we have but how these items are being handled in game.
    Just turn stuff like beastmen seals, crystals, copper, silver ventures and other none tradeable currency into direct points.
    Toss out all those warp/teleport rings and give everyone access to a teleport and warp spell. There I just opened up like... 10 slots.
    Can add new teleport spells by trading in the rings. Like Teleport-Oldrum, Teleport-Tavna, Teleort to leader/Nexus Cape etc.
    Give like.. a 2hr ability that gives an exp buff and toss out all those exp rings. More inventory.
    Make a monster transform command macros. Being able to get the macro by trading in belts and other transform equipment. There even more inventory.

Rethink the Emprox Ring buff. There extra slot.

Also hearing people that do use the extra wardrobes have increased loading times when they open inventory.
    Barely nothing from you have mentioned belongs in my wardrobes. Your perspective is coming from the idea of making more inventory space free, which is a different issue, they are talking about wardrobe space. Also I am using 4/4 wardrobes all of which are maxed and the inventory loading times are nothing substantial, therefore I think it is worthless to mention loading times as an issue as there is no significant negative impact.

If you or anyone else aren't interested in additional paid wardrobes, you can go ahead and utilize the countless means of storage currently available in the game.

Additional wardrobes have been a long awaited feature for veteran players with multiple jobs who want to maximize their equipment set's potential with every piece of armor available, and at the same time don't want to spend time moving equipment sets around and organizing just to switch jobs. Extra wardrobes would instantly resolve that space issue and veteran players would instantly have access to their beloved jobs with the click of a button. So please don't go bashing this idea with your petty comments like beastmen seals, and inventory loading times.

Understand this simple example, there are 2 kinds of FF11 players that exist;

Example 1)
    The WHM who joins your party prepared with the following:
    • Top Tier BAR spell set
    • Top Tier FC/Healing Set
    • Top Tier Enhancing Duration Set
    • Top Tier Curing set
    • Top Tier Idle set
    • Top Tier MEVA Set
    • Top Tier etc etc etc
    Example 2)
    WHM with barely non of the above

So think again, when 'example 1' player has multiple jobs of the same caliber, and invests their time to maximize their performance, surely extra wardrobes will be a heaven for them.

I am absolutely glad that development is heading towards that direction, and most certainly glad they don't take opinions such as yours into consideration. Evidently.
    (4)
    Last edited by Balduran; 07-10-2020 at 04:39 PM.

Character
    Loshiniloi
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I'm down for some more inventory space, be awesome to not have to delivery box stuff that you don't use anymore to another character. If you ask me to help new and returning players on the chat thing is to make like a unified chat that connects to them all the unity chats. They'll be bound to run into someone that can point them in the right direction. And I'm so ready for the new scenario
    (0)
    Anime-Gunpla Fan, Roleplayer, Gaming Addict don't send help! Master Samurai of Siren Server. I assure you *picks up Sledgehammer* I know exactly what I'm doing! Message for discord, telegram or roleplay profile.

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    I wish SE would expand Sih/Moh/Doh/Woh Gates zones to a third and fourth map. (They added the second maps late in SoA life, so why not just make them grow. Honestly, each Gates zone could be like Delkfutt's tower with 12 floors, lol, but I do believe we need more high level areas). 95% of Asura at any given time is 99+.

Also SE, how is Beastmaster coming along?
    I think your idea would be nice. While the dev team is working on solving /yell issues, I am sure they couldn't forget your BST weapon you threw. As stubborn as they are, maybe you should apologize.

They gave me an update for RDM I asked for last year so I am fine with anything and supporting your BST. lol
    (0)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Doesn't matter if it is inventory or wardrobes, space is space. Being toxic to people because the view is paid storage or no storage is silly. No one is against storage increases, but there is disagreement against paid storage. For veterans, inventory space has indeed been severely limited and they know this. They stated they would make adjustments to gear so we didn't have to carry as much making paid storage much more optional. But as shown and stated in responses, being a veteran of multiple jobs or trying to optimize your job requires a lot of inventory space.

Beastmaster for example is still stuck having to carry jugs for every pet they want to have access to and food for pets. While other consumable jobs have had some sort of universal addition and ability to quiver/pouch. Not counting that they still need multiple gearsets due to pet and master damage types.

One of the biggest inventory eaters being Ambuscade capes that cannot be stored. If you play multiple jobs, a lot of them are duplicates of the same stats. This could be easily resolved with an all jobs cape.

You all can ignorantly think anyone with a dissenting opinion doesn't care about the game but it's usually not the case. There is a lot of smart monetization they can do that doesn't effect gameplay. Someone with all storage versus someone who doesn't pay all of this is definitely a difference in gameplay in a game that is all about switching jobs for content.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm not happy about the addition of a new (global?) chat channel specifically for new players. It feels like a very odd allocation of limited dev resources when even the current new player support systems do not see much use.
    I'm very happy about this, as new/returning players get overwhelmed very easily compared to other games because FFXI really doesn't hold your hand at all, and the game probably loses returners very quickly these days. FFXIV has this and it proved to be a (mostly) positive impact on the new user experience.
    (2)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I'm very happy about this, as new/returning players get overwhelmed very easily compared to other games because FFXI really doesn't hold your hand at all, and the game probably loses returners very quickly these days. FFXIV has this and it proved to be a (mostly) positive impact on the new user experience.
    Yes. In FFXIV, when you once lose your new/returning icon (next to your name after a period of time) you no longer able to see the channel unless you are a mentor. In FFXI, I'd like to see the dev team to implement something that prevents users from creating new characters just to spam the new channel. Of course, feedback is what they want to look into it.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I think your idea would be nice. While the dev team is working on solving /yell issues, I am sure they couldn't forget your BST weapon you threw. As stubborn as they are, maybe you should apologize.

They gave me an update for RDM I asked for last year so I am fine with anything and supporting your BST. lol
    Thank you. I will reserve my feedback for when SE finishes Beastmaster, as Matsui promised in May's Famitsu interview. As with all SE updates, I am cautiously optimistic.

Regarding Sih/Moh/Doh/Wog Gates, SE should just add more 'floors' to each Gates zone. Unfortunately, I think they are two separate zones today, so SE might want to add "Tower" zone, so they would become: "Sih/Moh/Doh/Woh Gates Tower" with a "Floor #" or Delkfutt-like "Middle/Upper" designation.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yes. In FFXIV, when you once lose your new/returning icon (next to your name after a period of time) you no longer able to see the channel unless you are a mentor. In FFXI, I'd like to see the dev team to implement something that prevents users from creating new characters just to spam the new channel. Of course, feedback is what they want to look into it.
    I really question how bored you'd have to be to do something like this that couldn't be resolved by ... doing something fun, like doing literally anything else in the game or playing another game.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 07-22-2020 at 01:50 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast