Mythic weapon policies

So this is player feedback directed towards SE in hopes that they will change their REMA policies down the road. While most of you will not encounter a similar situation, I made the mistake of resetting the quest chain after receiving my statless weapon but prior to receiving the "Serpentking Zahak relief" key item. It was an honest blunder: I took a break from the quest, stashed my weapon away, and reset the chain, believing I was done. To my dismay, I ended up in a limbo state where I had a statless mythic but could not continue without potentially dropping the weapon. Since this happened approximately 3+ months ago when SE closed their in-game GM support services due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the best I could do was file an email support ticket where I asked for a weapon swap or a refund on quest components. Concurrently, I decided to finish a different mythic in hopes that the "Serpentking Zahak relief shard" key item could be used twice; the KI itself is not consumed until resetting the quest chain. Unfortunately, this proved fruitless, as trading the statless weapon to the Seaprince's Tombstone yielded no cutscene: the quest is specifically tied to the vigil weapon that you originally turned in.

Fast forward to last Friday, I had just finished reacquiring all the quest items for a 3rd mythic thanks to help of some close friends. After dropping my original statless mythic and taking some screenshots for timestamps, I finished my original intent, sent another support ticket email to update my situation, and requested a different mythic weapon. To my surprise, I received a response days later stating the GM services were now available again and to contact an in-game GM for assistance. After speaking with multiple GM's, I received -- more or less -- the same answers:
    • Your request is outside the GM teams' scope and services
    • We cannot exchange your statless weapon for a completed one
    • We cannot refund any of your quest components
    • We cannot item restore the statless mythic that you just dropped
    While you probably cannot hold two same-name mythics due to the Rare tag, I was just trying to get something for my mannequin at this point. Moreover, I could understand why SE does not like resetting quest data or how weapon exchanges/refunds could be abused, but there is no purpose for a statless mythic once the quest chain has been reset. Heck, there are even ways you can hard lock yourself out of a mythic forever:
    After this whole ordeal, I am tired of being passed between email agents and in-game GM's, being told to seek assistance from other players or websites as a default response, and dealing with SE's policies in general. I have sought out numerous veteran players on the matter, and from what I was told, I narrowly disqualified myself from the no-reset safeguard by not turning in the "Serpentking Zahak relief" items first. A shoutout goes to [GM]Ranisseile and [GM]Unurlotho for their candid responses, and in the event a SE employee is reading and can lobby any real recourse or compensation, my SE Support Center ticket is [t13264600:a08f]; you can find my character name/info there. (I am posting on a mule since I want some discretion regarding the matter.)

Thanks for reading.
    [/end rant]
    (3)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    SE has always had a hands-off approach for fear of giving players unintentional advantages in helping them with these sorts of things. This is in stark contrast to some MMOs that r eadily compensate players for errors despite a million confirmation prompts etc.

I can understand their reasons, but I think the GMs should be given more leeway to use their own judgement to resolve situations.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    All SE has to do is remove the requirement that the base weapon must be equipped to enter the BC "Coming Full Circle".

When you beat Balrahn, you re-obtain the base stat-less Mythic weapon, if you don't already have it. (Your progression via Key Item, Serpentking Zahak relief, remains unchanged ...AND you get the base weapon back if you lost it).

If you have Full Inventory after beating the BC, click the BC door again to get the stat-less mythic weapon. (Your progression via Key Item is again, unchanged).
    (0)

Character
    Reain
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    The quests "Forging a New Myth" and "Coming Full Circle" require developer attention. Accidentally tossing the base mythic weapon or completed mythic weapon during these quests can render the quests impossible to complete and impossible to abandon, permanently preventing a character from obtaining more mythic weapons.
    (2)