Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: THIS HAS TO END

Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    If people didn't pay these people to play the game for them they wouldn't keep yelling for the services. You pay to play the game, but then you pay others to play the game for you. What kind of backwards logic is that? It's not like getting to 2100 JP is tough, you just need to spend some time in a party... and on a huge server you're in the best place to find people to get points with.

If you are sick and tired of the constant yell spam, move to a smaller server and enjoy a spam free /yell and get in to parties with actual players. Yeah, so there are less people here, but you won't have to endure what are clearly big server problems. Camps on this server are way easier to find as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I really think it's time for an exodus off Asura. lol

They should do what XIV does and offer free transfers from higher pop servers (Asura) to lower pop servers (everywhere else)
    Ugh. I've been saying this for YEARS but would usually get laughed at for suggesting it.
    (3)
    Last edited by Kylos; 12-27-2020 at 10:50 AM.

Character
    Yakana
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    The day I left Asura is the day I made true friends again on this game lol. That server not worth being on.
    (3)

Character
    Lileth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    A bit of a tangent.. it would greatly lessen the demand for CP merc services if more game content gave CP rewards, and mission lines that you can complete only once gave big CP rewards, to give new characters a leg up:

- 200 CP each for completing a starter city mission line, and for Zilart/CoP/TAU/WoG/Adoulin. This would get new characters to 1200 CP on their first job.
    - CP for completing higher-tier battlefields, but only on VE/E (you wouldn't want to add value to merc services that sell higher difficulties).
    (3)
    Last edited by Eth; 12-31-2020 at 03:15 AM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    A bit of a tangent.. it would greatly lessen the demand for CP merc services if more game content gave CP rewards, and mission lines that you can complete only once gave big CP rewards, to give new characters a leg up:
    You already get CP bonuses for completing the storylines. +10% overall for each and every city your complete mission wise, and also a % increased per WKR, and all kinds of other Reive via the RoE completion of each area.
    You can also do monster rearing for 9% CP reward overall.

So with all these bonuses, you would gain CP a lot quicker.

Anyway, we have a ~triple CP event on right now, but it doesn't stop people buying JP's from the bots/mercs/whatever you want to call them.
    (1)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Player
    I think they are planning to make Abyssea 119, which will allow you to get CP there. sometime..
    (0)

Character
    Yakana
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    I think they are planning to make Abyssea 119, which will allow you to get CP there. sometime..
    ewww don't give them disgusting ideas
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Half the point of ilvls and job points was to make us feel powerful outside abyssea again lol.

Still.... we are STILL waiting on a way to +2/+3 empyrean armor...
    (0)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Half the point of ilvls and job points was to make us feel powerful outside abyssea again lol.

Still.... we are STILL waiting on a way to +2/+3 empyrean armor...
    And still no clue as to how (It's either going to be VW, Abyssea or maybe they'll Dynamis-D Valkurm / Buburimu / Qufm / Tavnazia)
    (0)

Player
    sadly, think Bahamut also got affected as well. Kinda surprise my returning during free login only saw those kind of shouts these days. ^^;
    (0)

Character
    Starhopper
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Asura is too much of a sh#t show to realistically play on for many players anymore.
    When I decided to build the Empy shield, I had to leave Asura. I wasn't going to compete with Iron Plate mercs et al. who were using all sorts of cheats to out-pop me.
    When I wanted to self farm dynamis currency from dreamland zones or Jeuno, I had to leave Asura. Asura has had too many 24/7 bots for many, many years. Reisenjima has had the same issue at many good camps.
    As mentioned already, Dho Gates JP'ing solo or with friends is impossible on Asura due to the botters and their trash customers.
    Also mentioned earlier, Nyzle Isle/Einherjar entry is almost impossible at times as well on Asura.
    Ambuscade et al. after monthly update have such long wait lines on Asura that it's 95% standing around and 5% actually playing the game.

@Pixela, yes most of those JP botters are Chinese RMT. My wife is Chinese and chats with them every so often.
    (0)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast