Character
    Ozaii
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Give Drg Access to some Meva DD Gear

Dragoon is one of the only dd jobs at the moment that does not have access to none of the top tier meva dd hybrid armor sets.

It would be great if they were added to at least one of the sets such as malignance since they can wear taeon and other medium armor. Or Volte windy since they also wear heavy armor.

This would improve alot of the jobs viability in fights such as master trials where magic nuking is happening or helms where aoe amnesia and other debuffs will constantly hit the drg but other jobs can avoid it due to their much better meva gear options while also adding major dps.

This could also possibly allow drg to have more freedom with weapon choice as malignance would lean more towards ryunihige and its am3 as well as the dynamis weapon with occ atk 2x augment. And volte windy would favor trishula, gungnir, and rhongomiant.
    (4)
    Last edited by Ozaii; 06-30-2020 at 03:06 AM.

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I too thought it was very strange to have DRG left out of M.Evasion gear. It tells me something about DRGs DPS or overall capability if SE felt it necessary to nerf it so hard like this ...or maybe they just needed to nerf 1 job because "balance"?

..I honestly have no idea.
    (3)

Character
    Brinz
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 77
    Sounds like a good idea to me.
    (1)