Character
    Anastara
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 60

Dancer Artifact Quest - The Road to Divadom

Hello,

I think I am bugged unfortunately. I have this quest in my quest log however I am unable to trigger the cutscene to do the quest. I am currently a Lvl 60 DNC and the quest is active in my quest log. When I zone into Jugner Forest (S) I make sure I am going in as a Dancer but nothing is happening. I run to the quest location and click on the sparkling stones but again no cut scene and as a result I am stuck and unable to progress I have the War Hoop from the previous quest which I completed a few months ago before taking a break.

So far the things I have tried to no avail
    Logging in and out
    Changing my main spec from DNC to another class then back again
    Making sure I am DNC when going to Jugner Forest
    Teleporting to Batalia Downs (S) from the book in Jeuno then running in
    Teleporting to Batalia Downs then using the Cavernous Maw in that zone and running to Jugner Forest (S)
    Going to Jugner (S) Mounted
    Going to Jugner (S) unmounted
    Going to Jugner (S) from a different zone
    Going to Jugner Forest (present)
    Going in and out of the zone multiple times
    Logging in from Jugner (S)
    Logging in from Batalia (S) then running in to Jugner (S)
    Going back to Jeuno to talk to Laila and all her other dancer friends
    Talking to the man that makes you forget artifact quests but he doesn't work as I haven't completed them all
    I got the Yagudo Glue in advance and it's in my bags
    I am Lvl 60
    Whilst trying various things I got a cutscene for the SMN quest so I am getting cutscenes

I am honestly stumped at what i'm doing wrong. I contacted a GM and they didn't seem to know either and suggested I submit a bug report. The character in my card is the one that's having issues with the quest.

I hope you guys can help!
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

For bug reports, you'll want to use the template found in the Welcome to Forum: In-Game Bugs! topic.

They won't reply here, and this topic will be closed once it has been processed. If you'd like to discuss it further with other community members, I'd recommend using the Missions, Quests, and Records of Eminence forum.

Regarding the issue:
    • Considering you have the quest active, it probably means you already talked to Laila, and indeed started the quest.
    • With that in mind, the next step would be the cutscene when entering the Jugner Forest (S).
    • Let's assume, for now, that you already got that as well, and the next step would be the Glowing Pebbles.
    • You mentioned you already checked a look at the "sparkling stones", but did you try trading the Yagudo Glue to it?
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.