Character
    Venat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Mog Bazaar concept

Your mog house has a extra inventory feature. You can set any none ra/ex item as a bazaar item from your mog house inventory. These items can be viewed at any vendor in the open world. You can only add items which you can sell for a set period of time of 1 week/until server reset and then items will be removed from the mog bazaar.

(Timer lasts 1 week. Reset timer will be extended for monthly reset if there's no issues.)

Items being sold will be removed from mog bazaar once a account is been un active for a period of time.

Vendors will only display the top 8 cheapest items being sold server side. UI is the same as AH & Bazaar systems with a few more items added to their lists.

Gil will be sent to the mog house of the mog bazaar.
    (5)
    Last edited by Venat; 06-24-2020 at 03:47 PM.

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I like this idea conceptually, but I'm not sure how it'd work in practice.

In what way does it meaningfully differ from the auction house? Almost all non rare/ex items can be sold via the AH currently, so I feel like this amounts to people having more AH slots that are accessible at a different location (vendors).

Also, if only the 8 cheapest items across the whole server are ever visible, the only things people will ever be able to sell via Mog Bazaar would be cheap items like potions and crystals. And there will of course be annoying people who deliberately put up 500 flint stones at 1 gil each.

Again, I do like the idea, but I think some refinement is necessary. Maybe link it to the mog garden and let us take up contracts with certain NPC vendors in the world, supplying them with items that they usually sell (or similar)? If I could have a contract with Theophylacte in Western Adoulin to sell not only echo drops etc but also elixirs and other similar items he doesn't usually sell. That would be handy, and would give SE an opportunity to flesh out some more characters in the world, which is always fun. Of course, the RoV moogles exist, so this might not end up being useful in practice...
    (2)

Character
    Vysundra
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Nice idea in theory, but refinement would definitely be necessary to prevent Flintstone trolling.
    (0)

Character
    Drumskull
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Venat View Post
    Your mog house has a extra inventory feature. You can set any none ra/ex item as a bazaar item from your mog house inventory. These items can be viewed at any vendor in the open world. You can only add items which you can sell for a set period of time of 1 week/until server reset and then items will be removed from the mog bazaar.

(Timer lasts 1 week. Reset timer will be extended for monthly reset if there's no issues.)

Items being sold will be removed from mog bazaar once a account is been un active for a period of time.

Vendors will only display the top 8 cheapest items being sold server side. UI is the same as AH & Bazaar systems with a few more items added to their lists.

Gil will be sent to the mog house of the mog bazaar.
    But thats just like the auction house, they could just add 3 more spaces in AH
    (0)

Character
    Venat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalimairo View Post
    But thats just like the auction house, they could just add 3 more spaces in AH
    Whatever is displayed within your mog house storage would be sold. So you could sell 99 bazaar items or more if they choose to add allow more then 1 moghouse inventory. Players could view items being sold within a mog house or from a vendor viewer of sorts. It pretty much exact same how a player would view another players bazaar in terms of max amount of items being sold at a given time.

This might only work if the player is online where players would be able to view its mog house inventory bazaar items. Much like how bazaars work.
    (0)

Character
    Venat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerbob View Post
    I like this idea conceptually, but I'm not sure how it'd work in practice.

In what way does it meaningfully differ from the auction house? Almost all non rare/ex items can be sold via the AH currently, so I feel like this amounts to people having more AH slots that are accessible at a different location (vendors).

Also, if only the 8 cheapest items across the whole server are ever visible, the only things people will ever be able to sell via Mog Bazaar would be cheap items like potions and crystals. And there will of course be annoying people who deliberately put up 500 flint stones at 1 gil each.

Again, I do like the idea, but I think some refinement is necessary. Maybe link it to the mog garden and let us take up contracts with certain NPC vendors in the world, supplying them with items that they usually sell (or similar)? If I could have a contract with Theophylacte in Western Adoulin to sell not only echo drops etc but also elixirs and other similar items he doesn't usually sell. That would be handy, and would give SE an opportunity to flesh out some more characters in the world, which is always fun. Of course, the RoV moogles exist, so this might not end up being useful in practice...
    This is kind of like how XIV 1.0 market wards worked in a way. Your checking npcs owned by the player the "moogle" and checking items being sold on there. It could be as simple as player search - check mog bazaar - scroll through. It could be a nightmare to find items but sites like ffxiah.com do cover bazaar searches pretty well. The whole display 8 cheapest items would not to be needed really. It might require the player to be online for you to view its mog bazaar.
    (0)