Character
    Drumskull
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Maiden of the dusk

Remove the knock back from Lilith not everyone uses knockback Cheats addon. if you keep it people will just keep using it. your making me hate the game, ur making me want to download that too. so fix it please. i dont want to cheat like the other 99%
    (2)

2. 06-23-2020 10:06 AM
    Reason
    Ranged...

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    While knockback really sucks, I strongly believe that we need to address the cheaters at their source. If we don't ban the scum who think they can get away with using Anchor then SE's going to look at the proliferation of Malignance gear and think that the playerbase can handle the knockback with no problem, and it'll become more common in new content. Of course, many don't handle it at all - they just cheat.

In some ways it's sadly too late for Maiden of the Dusk, as the cheaters have already made their mark on the statistics. They should definitely do something about the knockback, of course, but I think what SE needs to do now is get some feet on the ground to catch those who think the rules don't apply to them. Then we won't have to deal with this in the future.
    (3)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm confused as to how her knocking you back is a make or break for the fight?
    (0)

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    In my experience it just makes everything more difficult and frustrating, particularly if anyone except a pet or trust tank (which can't be knocked back) have hate, and especially if you have hate yourself. She repositions every time she knocks you back, usually going to the side so you have to reorient yourself. She can push you into the exploding things. She can push you out of range for WS. When you're skidding around it's hard to turn or reposition to avoid spikes and charm etc etc. And perhaps it's just me, but compensating for the knockback constantly makes it harder to focus on other things I need to be doing to stay alive.

I suppose it's not make or break, as such, but it makes things quite a bit more difficult in a way that absolutely isn't fun. And I suppose that, if it didn't matter, the cheaters wouldn't turn it off.
    (0)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Most of those "cheaters" are using multiple characters so they are annoyed by the knockback a lot more than you are as a single player.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Typral View Post
    Most of those "cheaters" are using multiple characters so they are annoyed by the knockback a lot more than you are as a single player.
    Refer to Jerbob's post.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sirmarki; 06-26-2020 at 11:01 PM.

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Drumskull
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I'm confused as to how her knocking you back is a make or break for the fight?
    Because she has charm too, if u have no knockback CHEATS u can easily WS and turn and DPS AND TURN, it has become nearly a requirement to have it.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kalimairo; 06-27-2020 at 01:25 PM.

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Sorry that isn't true, I've done it plenty of times and won with getting knocked back.
    (1)

Character
    Drumskull
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Sorry that isn't true, I've done it plenty of times and won with getting knocked back.
    its not about winning or not winning its Annoying AT EASY, Difficulty, U can get charmed while U get knockbacked, While wsing
    (0)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You just said its "become nearly a requirement to have it." Implying you can't win without it. Not true, that is all I'm saying.
    (1)