Player

The Unity system is broken

The current unity system doesn't work properly and is in desperate need of some changes. The initial idea was a competitive faction system, it does not work at all.

We have 11? different unity factions now, the top 3 are so full it can be difficult to get onto unity chat at all very often (especially on Asura). The rest are incredibly inferior because the most powerful healing / geo trusts are all unity trusts. Unity gear buffs also mean everyone wants to be in the winning ones.

Who with any knowledge would pick Ayame, Invincible Shield or Maat?

The main issues are most of the unity trusts are bad Trusts, but the good ones are some of the best in the game. If you wanted competition, they all had to be as good as each other.
    The unity gear buffs are so good everyone wants to join the winning unity (summoners are not going to want to lose the refresh on assiduity pants).

The best fix is to do away with most of the unity options and just change it to:

Apururu 1, 2, 3, 4 (Apururu 1 always full? swap to Apururu 2..etc)
    Pieuje 1, 2, 3, 4
    Sylvie 1, 2, 3, 4
    Yoran Oran 1, 2, 3, 4

Change the unity gear buff from unity is winning (which just encourages everyone to pick the most full unity faction) to you have your unity trust active, which means you do the quests to keep it.

Way more people can now access unity chat, people will spread out more and it will work far better.
    (6)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Need to keep Flaviria.
    From all I have used she is nearly one of the best damage-dealing Unity Leader trusts in the game.
    When she is dealing skillchains dealing 30k+ damage on Apex and then the skillchain effect does another 12k+, that's not too bad.
    Haven't had any other Unity Leader do that for me, and I've tried them all except Ayame.
    (1)

Character
    Wolfee
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Let us have all the trusts, and make unity a server wide thing. Unity for all, and for all a single Unity.
    (1)