Player

Delay on calling trusts after inviting someone.

I understand you did this to stop people calling trusts to cast buffs and then inviting a full party but the benefits of this are minor, the negatives are much more of a problem.

I find myself not wanting to ever invite anyone if I'm doing something like XP, Job points or similar because I can't be bothered to deal with sitting there for 2 minutes before I can call trusts again. This is anti community, please consider lowering or removing this silly feature.

If I get a tell at a job point spot for someone to join I should not have to invite them and wait 2-3 minutes for no reason to be able to call trusts again, I would rather just not invite them. Silly.
    (5)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I wasn't aware that it was for the reason you describe, but I remember SE calling this 2-minute delay a "race-condition" ...I believe they allowed for this 2-minute delay because some part of their infrastructure has to play "catch-up" when your party make-up changes via Trusts vs Regular players.

In any case, I agree with you. I hope SE continues to make updates with more substantive, tangible value. (For years, all we heard was "PS2 Limitations" ...but when all of that tech-debt is finally removed, they don't appear to make any headway on fixing backend, performance-related or other system-wide issues).

Right now, it's really kind of disappointing but I hold out hope for some good news...
    (2)

Player
    Just change party leader then invite the person and change party leader back to you. It won't help if you are the only person in the party at that time but any other time it saves the wait.
    (1)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharly View Post
    Just change party leader then invite the person and change party leader back to you. It won't help if you are the only person in the party at that time but any other time it saves the wait.
    My solution was for someone else to lead, invite, then pass me lead and I can summon trusts.

I see no conceivable benefit that would be large enough to not allow casting of trusts immediately.
    (0)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team