Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Stored Sparks cap

With the limit set on Spark/Unity expenditure from the NPC - Can we have an increase on the amount of Sparks held, or the ability to covert them to other currencies (i.e. slit, allied notes, etc.)? Similar to how the menu regarding exchanging Copper vouchers works.

The reason why I am asking is that with Unity points coming near to cap, I can go and fight some UNM monsters, however this in-turn converts to a substantial about of Sparks in a short time which could have the potential of a lot of wastage.
    (2)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Tamasii
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Please remove sparks limited

I don't like this limited sparks whyyy???
    (1)

Character
    Johnblackwell
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Terrible Idea capping Sparks!

This will not effect RMT at all...they have been around since the beginning of the game you can not stop them specially by making it harder for player to make gil on their own....they will just buy more gil! Whoever thought of this idea is not very smart. This will only affect players who mostly have only 1 account...while RMTs have very many accounts. So unless Square intends to have RMTs get more account to farm more gil and handicap player so they have to buy gil this is the stupidest idea to combat RMT
    (1)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    yeah 100000 / week isn't going to change anything especially if they have multiple characters as the exchange limit is per character and not per account
    (1)

Character
    Jrc
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by johnblk73 View Post
    This will not effect RMT at all...they have been around since the beginning of the game you can not stop them specially by making it harder for player to make gil on their own....they will just buy more gil! Whoever thought of this idea is not very smart. This will only affect players who mostly have only 1 account...while RMTs have very many accounts. So unless Square intends to have RMTs get more account to farm more gil and handicap player so they have to buy gil this is the stupidest idea to combat RMT
    I totally agree with you! This was a TERRIBLE idea! If they really want to stop RMT, then they should stop the ability to trade gil or restrict gil trading to characters between the same account only. RMT Problem solved!!! It would be no different than Ichor, Nyzul Isle Tokens, Plasm, Silt, etc. You cannot trade those currencies. Make gil the same way and your RMT problem is solved.
    (0)