Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrirs_Takumi View Post
    SO how would you guys resolve the fact that you could send yourself a Empy/relic/mythic/etc... let say Won during Mog bonanza. Keep in mind that you need to find a way to transfer it without creating a ripple effect.
    If you win it in a Mog Bonanza marble from a character on same account, need to contact SE support not GMs. They'll move the Marble to other account (as long as it doesn't already have 10 in inventory). I believe I read somewhere when this is what they've done before for a few players. Cannot remember where but I had same question once and then saw that reply. Was on Allakazam i think.
    (0)

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I'll look into it. Thx Dzspredf
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Well i do support it. i havent worked my ass off for 3 months back in the days to solo my masamune, and my kannagi , and waste my buddies time for my twashtar so it can eat dust on a crafting mule. I would prolly even pay to get them on my other character.
    If you like making Empy weapons trial thats your thing. i'd rather get the things i worked my ass of for.
    I worked my butt off too. So did everyone who's made multiple relics and other grind weapons. Many of us did it when it was 100x harder than it is now. Suck it up and make another one. It doesn't even take that long anymore.
    (0)

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I worked my butt off too. So did everyone who's made multiple relics and other grind weapons. Many of us did it when it was 100x harder than it is now. Suck it up and make another one. It doesn't even take that long anymore.
    Yea .... on Shiva. Try on Asura. or leviathan. Mercs are all over the place it's as hard as 2013
    (0)

Mercs on Leviathan? What? There's literally one merc bot that yells and it's for CP.
    (1)
    It's your server.

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I was mistaken Leviathan with the Japanese Populated server sorry catmato
    (2)

I was mistaken Leviathan with the Japanese Populated server sorry catmato
    It's all good. I thought I was missing something. Yeah, Leviathan is pretty quiet.
    (0)
    It's your server.

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    So i called SE that refered me to GM asked if they could transfer ReMa on the same account different character, It cannot be done as of right now, there is nothing they can do nor have any intentions of implementing in the future. So guess i can just throw them away.
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I'll look into it. Thx Dzspredf
    I said you would have to move the MARBLE, not the actual weapon. So you would have to redeem the MARBLE on the other account BEFORE redeeming it, not moving the weapon you got from the marble to it. Sorry for any confusion.
    (0)

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Yea, i remember. Tried it anyways, to see if they could do anything. And obviously, they can't do anything.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2